Reviews for Blue Devils
Strange Demise chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I remember reading "By These Ten Bones" in elementary. I don't know why, but through an odd phenomenon I still remember the title, but I vaguely remember the story, except that it was about a girl and a strange boy whom later turns out to be some creature to that of a werewolf, possibly the one responsible for a few killings in the town, and later asks the girl to chain him up and told her to run. Out of curiosity and lack of ideas of any interesting movies, books, or games, I decided to search up "By These Ten Bones" and I was delighted to find something in the search, so this was pleasant in an odd way as I reflect over my days of reading nothing but horror and being the strange girl sitting in the dark corner with her nose in a book and an unfinished sketch laying not far from her lap. :3
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow, there's fanfiction for this book now, that's very exciting.
Edhla chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Disclaimer: I know this is three years old, but... Reviews Revolution. They're the rules. You read something, you have to review no matter how old it is. :)

This is a nice concept for a poem, and you have some good lines here. I thought that "the blue devils" every second line was a bit too much, though- perhaps you could put that line at the beginning and the end instead? I'd be interested to see what you could make of this poem three years on. Good luck, in any case :)