Reviews for Armageddon
xt-291 chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Wow, another great chapter! Poor Armageddon! Shruikan is horrible... I mean, to a week old dragon. I love Eyddr, but I hope she sees sense before she acrually goes through with marrying Galbatorix, she would be so suited to Murtagh! Lol.

Loved it once again, and can't wait wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon. :)
xt-291 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Fantastic Chapter! The thought of Shruikan in a pond is really interesting, and I can see where you are coming from. As for how you should make Shruikan, I think he should be like Galbatorix, after all, he basically controls him and basically runs the Kingdom through Galbatorix.

In the books, Christopher Paolini doesn't really go into detail about the swearing, he just says something like, "He chose a few choice curses..." Something like that. Lol.

I love Eddyr and Armageddon! They are the cutest!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon.
Jacovi chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I love the way that you portray Murtagh and baby dragons in general! Great job!

Awesome story; can't wait for more!

Jacovi
xt-291 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Brilliant chapter! I absolutely love Armageddon and Eyddr. They're adorable, and the idea of a story in the dragon's POV is absolutely magnificant! I am totally sucked in and can't wait to find out what happens next, especially with Murtagh and Thorn! Update soon.
InsideTheCover chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Great , in grades a A plus I think that in a few years you could be as good as J.K Rowling from harry potter
xt-291 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is a really good start and I am sucked in! I can't wait to see what you have in store next, this sounds like an amazing story in the making. Update soon!
NiftyNoodles chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
What an interesting perspective and voice. Please continue!

N.N.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I like it. I hope you continue it into a full-length story.
Leah-The Writer chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
You're not very picky with your reviews, are you?

I thought it was good, though at first i had no idea who the hell's POV it was. very confuzzled, but i got it about mid-way.

i like it. it's good. well thought out, and so far it has a steady thought process.

great.

write SOON.

-Leah
DoNotCrush chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So... Galbatorix forced the green egg to hatch?