Reviews for Wait im a Malfoy?
magicanimegurl chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
I liked this story but the last few chapters were unexpected and different from most. Ill give you credit for being different and breaking a part pf my heart. Overll I liked this it. Write on!
vreealnd.melina chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Yaio is two males from a fictional story that aren't gay in the orignial story line that are then protrayed as gay.
Mpreg-Means male wizard inpregnation also
OMG this is like the best story yet about harry and draco being brothers :) !
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
uhmmm shouldn't this be a tragedy?
Moonhunt chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
This story is so fucked up I can't even understand it. Do you even have a story line?!
elena everdeen jackson chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Not sure whether I like this story or not
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
DARK!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Oh hell... I... This is awesome. A brilliant work of fiction. I would have added a thousand other synonyms to brilliant, but I'm too lazy to search the web for it... Totally a good job here!
noreenklose chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Good story.
Lousy ending.
There were so many possibilities...the way the story was going.
It's a shame you butchered it, but it's YOUR story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
slitherin
VampWitchCat chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I like your story idea. It seems interesting. However, there are a few grammatical errors that make your story difficult to read and follow. Mainly it has to do with your paragraphs. Dialogue by different characters should never be in the same paragraph. Also, there were some punctuation and capitalization mistakes. You may want to be less liberal with your use of exclamation marks. I recommend a beta. Formatting and grammatical errors can cause people to pass by otherwise well written stories. This fic has a lot of potential.
Scorpius-Rose116 chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
So basically voldemort died and all the people with the mark died too?
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
that was an awesome story!
lilmisadiva chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
yes bring back padfoot!
lilmisadiva chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
the black thing was beyond surprising
lilmisadiva chapter 9 . 8/6/2012