Reviews for Wait im a Malfoy?
UnknownMagic chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
*rage explodes* U LET THEM DIE...THATS NOT A HAPPY ENDING AT ALL WHAT THE HECK?! IT DIDNT EVEN MAKE SENSE UGH THE HAPPY THING WAS THAT HARRY/KANE GOT TO SEE BILL AND CHARLIE WHEN THEY DIED.. THATS IT!YES I LOVEDDDD THIS STORY BUT NOT THAT PART!
MysticMagic chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
NOOOOO MY FRIENDS HAVE CORUPTED ME NOOOOOOO I LIKE SNAPE HELPPPPPP ME! I USED TO THINK HES DUMB AND STUPID BUT NOW I LIKE HIM(as a friend any other way and I will Barf) AHHHH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT:SpeakerofSnakes A.K.A Ashely,Wise_Girl86 A.K.A. Lily,my BFF'S...great book so far every chapter is amazing as the first..but will u plzzzzzzz let Ron,Molly,Hermione and Ginny pay now? *gets evil glint in eyes*(speakerofsnakes told me her plan)
WiseGirl86 chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
MAHMAHMAHAMHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny also I have an idea *gets a dark glint in eyes* (Harry/Kane)he should make Molly,Ron,Ginny and Hermione pay and pay dearly
SpeakerofSnakes chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Light or gray PLZZZZZZ NOT DARK
SpeakerofSnakes chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I want slytherin oh no U HAVE CORUPTED ME NOOOOOOO haha ..also I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS BOOOOOK
SpeakerofSnakes chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
I like this book ITS AWESOME! Also I'm confused.?..if Harry is a malfoy then who will kill VOLDAMORT!?
quidditchers chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
The ending sucked and didn't make any since.
RaevynMoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This is a good story. It could be better if you fixed your formatting. I am sorry, but I stopped reading once I realized that I would not and could not understand your formatting. If you still check your reviews, please do so. Your premise is excellent and I would look forward to reading an edited version.

Cheers!
magicanimegurl chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
I liked this story but the last few chapters were unexpected and different from most. Ill give you credit for being different and breaking a part pf my heart. Overll I liked this it. Write on!
MelinaMonster chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Yaio is two males from a fictional story that aren't gay in the orignial story line that are then protrayed as gay.
Mpreg-Means male wizard inpregnation also
OMG this is like the best story yet about harry and draco being brothers :) !
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
uhmmm shouldn't this be a tragedy?
Moonhunt chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
This story is so fucked up I can't even understand it. Do you even have a story line?!
elena everdeen jackson chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Not sure whether I like this story or not
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
DARK!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Oh hell... I... This is awesome. A brilliant work of fiction. I would have added a thousand other synonyms to brilliant, but I'm too lazy to search the web for it... Totally a good job here!