Reviews for Killing Loneliness
ambrosesaysnope chapter 20 . 1/13/2010
The end was adorable. They're finally happy, and the baby's name it too cute. You did awesome!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 20 . 1/13/2010
Aw so sad this is complete, I am going to miss this story A LOT! Great way to end it
xPoppyx chapter 20 . 1/13/2010
aw! i love the little baby! oh, oh! does he have punk's gorgeous eyes? please say yes! and something i noticed...we both used Jack as Punk's dad's name! great minds think alike!
hoponthestrugglebus chapter 20 . 1/13/2010
you better make a sequal. since this story is now over, no more, done, probably never going to be updated again... a piece of me is dieing. you better make a sequal soon so that piece can come back to life(:

i loved this story from beginning to end and hope you find time to begin the sequal soon because i need to know what happens with this wonder family (which has a pretty hot husband, may i add(;)

oh and let me add: this is one of my favorite stories (and no i'm not saying that so you can make a sequal sooner(: but it is the truth.)

hoponthestrugglebus chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
i really can't lie but your story is utterly amazing that i just had to review it... again(: update soon.
xPoppyx chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
LABOR! i wanna meet the new baby soon! and hey, don't worry with the Rhett Asher name, I think it's adorable! and we can just say great minds think alike in the sense that somehow the names worked out like that in our stories ;) hahaha, hope you update soon and as always, it's a pleasure to read this particular story!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
Great update, I can't wait for more
ambrosesaysnope chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
She's in labor! No way. Update soon, you're doing great. I like how you're going back and forth between the past and the present. Great job!
ambrosesaysnope chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
You've got to update soon! This story is amazing. Great job!
xPoppyx chapter 18 . 12/10/2009
*gasp* you know I think that's all I can do is gasp! weird dream...i mean it was just strange! odd thing is i've had dreams like that. where you wake up and everything is all weird and different, but nothing had REALLY changed but some appearances and the likes...

oh look at me! i'm rambling. anyway, i love the chapter! and i thought ti was so sweet how you had Punk sign the game for the little boy. that was too cute! anyway, gtg, hope you update again soon!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 18 . 12/10/2009
Great update, I loved it
awprncss4386 chapter 17 . 12/6/2009
lol love that episode of ncis btw. that little girl is awesome! can't wait to see what happens
xPoppyx chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
OMG! you watch NCIS dont you! OMG! I know the farting hippo! Anyway, love the chapter, Paxton is adorable, love teh onesies. You rock at writing, as always! *hugs* Hope you update soon!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
HAHAHAHAHA AW! I loved Scott's onesie haha
hoponthestrugglebus chapter 16 . 11/17/2009

im beginning to fall in love with your story. you should update it soon.