Reviews for A Universal Concept
Please write soon
AliceSylvia chapter 11 . 5/13
Please write more
jpgFury chapter 18 . 3/14
Wow I was so happy to see another chapter- I actually went back and read it from the start again.

Can't wait to see how everything progresses!
Steven Kodaly chapter 18 . 1/10
Assuming Mikaela is (mostly) unharmed by this little misadventure, I expect she's going to be testing her knowledge of profanity to its limit.
Fantastic new chapter!
icanhascamaro chapter 18 . 1/9
Welcome back! I simply ADORE this story. Barricade is a favorite of mine, and all of this Barricade angst makes me want to read more now so I can see if he'll be okay.

And what happened to Sarah? Unlike Sarah, I'd love to have seen a small blurb where you see someone puzzled over where their fence had gone, lol. Loved the flashback with her aunt.

Maggie. Oh, I love that this is a story with Maggie in it! Bay really messed up by not having her in the other TF movies. She's such a smarty smart, but not in an annoying way.

The only concrit I have is, other than the countdown, using numbers within the story. I kept skimming past those instances. For me, seeing something like "He took down 20 targets in 5 seconds" is distracting, as opposed to "He took down twenty targets in five seconds" which keeps the story flow smooth. Just my two cents!

Despite that, this is one of my very favorite stories that has me demanding more. It's very addictive. All of your characters seem to be totally in character, which can be hard to do. I felt bad for Prime, being told he can't pick who he wants as his Bonded.

Thank you for a nice long chapter! So...I want more, please, okay? :D
AliceSylvia chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
This is getting GOOD!
Lina Marie 02 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Aww :'(
ImpartingAbyss chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
awsome story ! Please keep it going. I love the barricade / makela angle :)
Blissangel91494 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Beautiful chapter. I love this story so much. I can't tell if I like the RatchxOptimus or MagxJazz stuff more. Keep up the amazing work.
jpgFury chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
OMG you can't just leave it there!

I am so excited to see where things go with Barricade and Mikaela - you have spent so much time building this up and I'm dying to see how it pans out. The draw of helping someone in pain, or just the need to be appreciated, or something else - I'm not sure what Mik's pull will be, but it'll be interesting.

The slash is softly done and well written, but the plot and relationship development has kept me reading in all my spare time - and then some not so spare time :)

I'm waiting for the next installment with baited-breath!
jpgFury chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
i really like the way you have so many varying povs and timelines - it really makes things interesting! loving the story