Reviews for A Universal Concept
BlushLouise chapter 21 . 4/1
I really love this story, it's just so good! The dynamics between the characters, the internal conflicts, it's all very well-written and believable.
I find myself hoping that Ratchet and Optimus can work through things soon, though :P
Thanks for writing!
Teddy wabbitz chapter 21 . 3/28
One of the best stories on fanfiction. I like the way the relationships are deepening and new plots are coming on line!
BlushLouise chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
I am so glad you're continuing this! It's very good, very fascinating, and I feel like going back to the beginning and reading everything over again now :)
Thanks for writing!
BlushLouise chapter 19 . 10/27/2017
This fic is fascinating! I'd love to read more! I especially love the contrast between current day and distant past. Well done, thanks for this!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/13/2017
Please write soon
AliceSylvia chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
Please write more
jpgFury chapter 18 . 3/14/2016
Wow I was so happy to see another chapter- I actually went back and read it from the start again.

Can't wait to see how everything progresses!
Steven Kodaly chapter 18 . 1/10/2016
Assuming Mikaela is (mostly) unharmed by this little misadventure, I expect she's going to be testing her knowledge of profanity to its limit.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
Fantastic new chapter!
icanhascamaro chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
Welcome back! I simply ADORE this story. Barricade is a favorite of mine, and all of this Barricade angst makes me want to read more now so I can see if he'll be okay.

And what happened to Sarah? Unlike Sarah, I'd love to have seen a small blurb where you see someone puzzled over where their fence had gone, lol. Loved the flashback with her aunt.

Maggie. Oh, I love that this is a story with Maggie in it! Bay really messed up by not having her in the other TF movies. She's such a smarty smart, but not in an annoying way.

The only concrit I have is, other than the countdown, using numbers within the story. I kept skimming past those instances. For me, seeing something like "He took down 20 targets in 5 seconds" is distracting, as opposed to "He took down twenty targets in five seconds" which keeps the story flow smooth. Just my two cents!

Despite that, this is one of my very favorite stories that has me demanding more. It's very addictive. All of your characters seem to be totally in character, which can be hard to do. I felt bad for Prime, being told he can't pick who he wants as his Bonded.

Thank you for a nice long chapter! So...I want more, please, okay? :D
AliceSylvia chapter 17 . 11/10/2015