Reviews for A Universal Concept
This is getting GOOD!
Lina Marie 02 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Aww :'(
ImpartingAbyss chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
awsome story ! Please keep it going. I love the barricade / makela angle :)
Blissangel91494 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Beautiful chapter. I love this story so much. I can't tell if I like the RatchxOptimus or MagxJazz stuff more. Keep up the amazing work.
jpgFury chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
OMG you can't just leave it there!

I am so excited to see where things go with Barricade and Mikaela - you have spent so much time building this up and I'm dying to see how it pans out. The draw of helping someone in pain, or just the need to be appreciated, or something else - I'm not sure what Mik's pull will be, but it'll be interesting.

The slash is softly done and well written, but the plot and relationship development has kept me reading in all my spare time - and then some not so spare time :)

I'm waiting for the next installment with baited-breath!
jpgFury chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
i really like the way you have so many varying povs and timelines - it really makes things interesting! loving the story
jpgFury chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
yup - first impressions right - I'm loving this so far. Maggie is a bit softer than the way I tend to think of her, but still believable and interesting.
jpgFury chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Interesting start - love how you write jazz. off to read more and see where this goes
icanhascamaro chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
I'm so glad I didn't miss this chapter! I can't wait to see how Barricade reacts to knowing a human made him feel so, um, good. Either Ratchet knew why Barricade was running hot and didn't say anything to avoid embarrassing Mikaela, or he really didn't know. lolz either way.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Great writing! Particularly liked the development of Optimus grinding slowly but exceedingly fine. Beautiful piece of imagery! Keep it up, looking forward to more of this unique fic
Dazja chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Yay, an update! All my happies
Teddy chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
I was greatly surprised when I saw this story had updated, and very pleased it had bee. Great story line.
Poor Jazz has to wait just a little longer.
Anon chapter 16 . 1/4/2014

Thanks so much for updating. The tension between Optimus and Ratchet is definitely palpable, and the trip back to the distant past with Ironhide and Jazz commenting on its origins was a great touch.

Always hope for updates on this story, but I know that keeping this sort of quality up is a real feat, so congrats and please keep going!