Reviews for Chasing Fireflies
WildeAbrams chapter 2 . 2/23
Adorable :-)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I kinda loved the happy ending though I definatly could of seen your muse going the angst route too and I'm sure I would of loved it all the same. This ship is my new UC obsession to read and I loved your portrayal of them...
Fufuluff chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Now this was friggen awesome.(:

Just what the doctor ordered!

A beautifully written piece, about a wonderful pairing.

Thank you. Thank you. This is perfect. I seriously just keep rereading this story. Over. And over. And over.
Aliesha chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Wow, this origin story for Artie is so much better than the one they had on the show.
Becks Rylynn chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
The happy ending worked. I'm a sucker for angst but after everything they went through, trust me, the happy ending worked.

So, I read Violet-Shadow's Artie/Quinn fic first and I fell in love with the pairing because I'm a Team Quinn girl and Artie doesn't get enough love. This story was...so amazing. I really liked the way you showed the evolution of their relationship and how everything fell apart when he had his accident. Speaking of, that was such a heartbreaking twist. (HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE A KITTEN! Aw!) And the way you wrote Quinn's character (her being the upopular fat girl - totally know what that's like - and him being the coolawesometotallyfriggin'super best friend. The story was just breathtaking. I loved it. And now I need more Artie/Quinn.

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
Jill chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
O my gosh, I cried! Seriously! It was beautiful!
justanobodyjonaslover chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
LOVE, the arty fics you write.

pretty much, nothing short of amazing.

i definitely like the "The shame was overpowering, like the smell of Axe cologne in the hallways." part.

NICE comparison. i mean seriously, WHY WHY WHY do guys think that we need a smog cloud in our hallways? less is more!

wow, arty and quinn, never would have thought of it.

great job!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
very VERY interesting story going on here! poor Artie.. poor Quin.. and omg that poor kitty D:
vine chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
That's it. I have completely fallen for this couple. You know, I was really worried that you would give this a sad ending. But I think the ending was wonderful. Thank you for the happy ending. It's true what you said about the world needing more of them.
fir8008 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Quite honestly, I've never been a fan of this pairing but this fic changed my mind (but I'm still and Artie/Tina shipper). It was so well written. I never would've thought Quinn could be unpopular or fat. You never know. Good work.
Jaiaelle chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
No...an angsty ending would've been sad. I liked that you used the chasing fireflies theme...and that's how it ended. Ah, Artie and Quinn! I really want them to be together and this story made me want it even more! Thank you SO much for writing this. *added to favorites*
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Squee! I love you for writing this! Seriously, I do. I would never, ever have thought of Quinn being the once-unpopular-fat girl and Artie being her awesome best friend. I would never have imagined Artie's paraplegic state being due to trying to rescue Quinn's kitten. Kudos to you for that! I can't wait to see the next part!

(And, as a side note, Artie's last name is actually Abrams. I looked it up just to make sure.)
vine chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
You know, this is the most well-done version of Artie's accident I've seen. And adorable, in a sorta heart-breaking way. Is the second part going to deal with present-day relationships? Or tell how they fell out of favor with each other? How Quinn became a queen bee cheerleader... Oh, so many possibilities. What fun. :)
iamQuoz chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like it! very nicely unuseual, pairing.