Reviews for Inheritance
BlackMoth405 chapter 7 . 8/12
This is awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2018
It was an amaazing story !
CharmedArtist chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
...That's iiiiiit? Nooooooooo, that ending?! Aaaaargh! What an amazing story - and that ending? :((( Such a good read, though...
gaijinmononoke chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Hee. I would call this a (resounding) mission success (based on your stated purpose of writing a non-Mary Sue, Voldemort's daughter fic). And beyond not making Marvela too beautiful/brilliant/wonderful, you manage to avoid sugar-coating Harry and Olivander's reactions to her without bashing them unduly. That moment when Harry says he will believe Marvela about the basilisk (despite his suspicion of her personally), because he knows how much time can be wasted by disbelieving professors was kind of amazing characterization, IMHO.

Annnnd, I very much enjoyed the ending. And I think we are agreed that magic rings do NOT just stay hidden forever (though I wonder whether a Voldemort in the form that the resurrection stone brings souls back could actually do more to harm anyone than just giving them a terrible fright? For the sake of decency, I suppose I should hope not, but there is also a part of me that likes to imagine the sprawling, epic sequel that could result if Voldemort had, in fact, managed to pull a resurrection hat trick...).
kolosos666 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Ha! Even better than the previous, and alot longer! I can tell you've put alot more effort into this one, and it sure as hell paid off! It was a great chapter, loved it _ One thing though...Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to give Houdini a wand? xD Seriously, the wand picking part was my favourite.
kolosos666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Woah, my first review! Don't expect much :P

Ok, so first off - i like it! It's a fic about Harry Potter that's NOT about Harry Potter! Second, i like the fact that you transition from diary into normal/traditional story-telling. It's really nice! and the dialogue is great, especially that line: "Who the hell is Harry Potter?"! It had me laughing for a while! All in all, a great chapter!
Hitsugaya's GreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
LOL . "Can we call you Scarface?"
FlashDragon chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
please make a sequel to this? :.3
MischiefMoonbeam chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This story sounds interesting. I was laughing really hard when I came to the part where Harry is in the classroom with the kids. -Can we call you Scarface?- LOL!
Viridian chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
You ended it! You ended it there!

Heheh, well, that's a great way to end the story, I must admit. And I don't really think Voldemort comes back ... the resurrection stone isn't really that much of a "resurrection stone" in practice, I think.

And anyway, I'm glad Harry treated Marvela kindly, and I'm glad they get along (plus some wise-cracking from the girl). Thanks for the fun story!
Viridian chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I've never come across this premise before - it is very intriguing indeed. Marvela's neuroses are very interesting to see - the poor girl (although there's no question she's come by those neuroses very legitimately!). I hope Harry won't let the past prejudice his treatment of her, although certainly wary caution is not unexpected.
Yaraia chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
This was an entertaining story. I like the ending, although I would like it if you continued to write it even more.
DeengoBlue chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Well I certainly didn't see that coming.

Cool idea for a story.
sunshinelexi chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Thank you so much for advertising for me, that was so sweet! Btw, the ending was EPIC! It was brilliant the way you work interviews with Rowling and those supplemental Harry Potter books into your stories. I also liked the part where Frieda teased her about having a crush on Harry.
Ayriannah chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
There BETTER be a sequel! What's next? I luv it!(now off to read your other stories(the HP ones, anyway))