Reviews for Inheritance
Ayriannah chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
FINALLY! harry gets the 'hi i'm voldy's daughter' shock...SQUEE!
Ayriannah chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
yay. nothing more need be said.
Ayriannah chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
:heart: (or at least, so far...) Toasty recommended you, and this seemed amusing. must read more!
snaphellos chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
I read all seven chapters. It was quite good actually. There was a good storyline that kept me interested which is quite a task. You could have used more action to keep the story alive, but besides that, everything seemed to work out nicely.

Finally, the review of the ending...(scary right?)

I found it was very cool, especially the Resurrection Stone because I wasn't expecting anything like that. However, it did put a bit of a cliffhanger on there. Think about a sequel. I'd probably read it.

My rating: 3 and a half 'stars' out of five.
Hermione Weasley133 chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Whoa! That's an awesoem ending! You should make a sequal! I'm hooked on your writing!
KrisEleven chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Hahahaha! Awesome!

I really liked this. What a creative end to this little fic. You successfully navigated dangerous waters in which many SS Mary Sues and little Crap!Fic barges had met their demise, and came out with a good story. Huh. Who woulda thunk it?

Me, me! Because I like you. XD

Anyway, this was very interesting and entertaining and I'm glad you finished it.

KrisEleven chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
I loved this chapter. Really, really good. The description of her hanging over the edge moaning made me laugh.

I completely forgot what the toad had to do with anything until your A/N. For really specific things like that, adding in her panicked remembering of lessons or something will make us appreciate your brillance more.

KrisEleven chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
The emotion and the narration of the first section of this chapter was really, really good.

Like, like, love!

KrisEleven chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
*gush*

Very funny. I don't like the fact that her eyes are wonky. I'm sure Voldemort wasn't born with the eyes- He magically adjusted himself throughout his life (in his quest for immortality and the need to look like a martian, probably not in equal measures), and I'm not sure that would be passed down.

Buut- I really liked it. It made me laugh quite a few times, and the sarcastic humour of Harry was really IC.

KrisEleven chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I like her. Anti-Sue precautions seem to be holding against the coming storm, and will hopefully continue to do so.

:P

The use of flashbacks are particularily effective, and easy to read. I like the structure of this.

KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hahaha! Poor Harry... He's become some kind of Lockheart.

Very funny. I really enjoyed his trials in the classroom- you really captured his voice.

While the plotline is done (often, as you said *not* very well), I have faith in you! I also think you have made an excellent start.

ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
...really, entruely, SERIOUSLY "the end"? Whut? DX

Okay, I didn't do my customary 'review to every single chapter' thing this time because I COULDN'T STOP READING. Seriously. WOW. I'm struck dumb. Your plot was fabulous, you had a believable character, and you wrote Harry in character.

Really. WOW. I'm VERY impressed. This DEFINITELY deserves a favorite... I just wish it wasn't complete! DX It must go on!

No, not the cat! DX Bad chicken-snake thing!
thequarterquells chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Best ending ever!You should seriously continue it!I really love the Marvala character though. She kinda reminded me of Hary and Ginny put together.
So this is real life chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Congratulations on finishing! I really enjoyed it!
Neetyneet chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Wow...totally worth the wait!

Love the chapter notes at the end by the way, I always feel particularly proud of my in-jokes and references so I like it when people pick up on them. Some genuinely hilarious moments too!

Is there going to be a sequel? I'm not sure if there needs to be one or not...;)
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »