Reviews for Caught
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Beautiful!
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
You had me on the edge of my seat, lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Super hot!
michaudia chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Sooo...I only have four years to catch up on here. I expect it will be well worth it.
As always, sexy and loving. You're really good at this.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
That was hot!
Raef chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I've read just about all of your SVU stuff now. This one is without a doubt my favorite, and there needs to be more like it. And though I'm only about 25% through all the A/O fics I know that you'll always stand out as one of the best. Too often the characters in other fics are all so OOC that it becomes unreadable... but I've never had that problem with you. Your characterizations aren't perfect, but they're as close to it as I've seen. Nice job.

Dunno if you're into writing threesomes, but I'd love to see an A/O with Casey or Abbie from you someday. Hell, why not a foursome? You're a good enough writer to do it well.
Mini-Olivia-Benson chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very sexy and romantic at the same time. :] Keep it up, sweetheart.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awesome job !
nightingale0978 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this was pretty banging... Alex obviously needs to be handcuffed. and who better to take on that job that Olivia? ;)
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I...I don't know what this was...

It was...hmmm...how many cold showers can a girl take and NOT get turned into solid ice? Nope, that still wouldn't work. You could melt the Arctic with your fics XP

Amazing just, wow X)
clomle44 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i ... uh... I ...

gah.
Cajun Ann chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Another winner! Thanks once again for the posting.

Not only was the story hot and well-written, what really struck me was the balance you reached. Clearly you have a grasp of the responsibility the dominant must honor and the power the submissive has in such a relationship. Nicely done.
lovesfemslash chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Damn, Wow, I only thought I was wet from an earlier story. But damn! I have to go back to work after lunch soaking wet! Thanks for giving us an afternoon delight! Did I say damn? Damn!
JessicaTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was so amazing, but I must say, I was slightly dim. I had no idea what was coming at the beginning! Ha. x
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow! That was as beautiful as it was intense. Well done. Have a nice day.