Reviews for The Quest for Redwall
mrhawkprime chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
why aren't you update the store in awhile it's my question for you.
Species Unknown chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Species Unknown here. You must. you MUST continue this story.

P.S. make chaps longer
kegusaran 14 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
You sicken me.
guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
RIGHT MORE PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ
ferretWARLORD chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Ok, now i'm bein' pretty damn serious right now, but this could quite possibly be the openning to the redwall movie! Cant you see this on the big screen? I could! Anywho, you should really continue this!
kegusaran 14 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
we're not in kansas anymore. wow kid, wow
LstC3ltacorn chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Wow! That was a great idea to begin the story with! At first I thought it wasn’t really going to work for a Redwall story, but then it started to go somewhere then it really sparked an interest at the end. I love the poetry.
Archduke Langus chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Wow, as in wow. Loved it, happy to see Martin and Rose back, also, i suggest making longer chapters, (I learned the hard). Katie John and Greg really seem like real 13 year olds. Though you could use a bit more description. One more thing, I find it strange that most of the ideas I had whe I joined fanfiction were already, well, being used. But whatever, they were all good subjects.

Keep updating, its great stuff!:)
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Interesting so far, loved the part when John said, "Guys, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore," that was funny. D Though the only thing I don't get so far is why do Martin and Rose get to live live again? Maybe I'll find out later, but right now I don't see why it makes a difference if someone else were to find the trio instead. *Shrugs* Oh well.

Anyways prety good so far, you could add a bit more detail to the surroundings though, but other than that it's fine. Hope to see more soon!

Mariel
Sarah Aitkenhead chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
I like this story with kids from earth teleporting to Mossflower. Super cool! Please write more.
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
This is getting interesting! I love your idea of Redwall being real, I wish this could happen to me... '(. Anyways, back to my reveiw.

So far this is pretty good, maybe a bit more detail, but thats about it. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep writting!

Mariel
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Awesome! I've been wanting to read this for a while but have been to busy. I hope you still update Friends to the End regularly.
Mossmoon chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
When you wrote Squirrellmaid after the riddle, you spelled sguirrelmiad. It was probabliy just a typing error. Read over your work when you post it.

Good job! Perhaps one of your characters tryes to figure out how they became woodland creatures...because that is confusing me.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
sparky chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
i cant find any mistakes. plz update quikly!
Mossmoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Um...this is a little small for me to make any judgements about this story. You should have longer chapters, though. I'm a little intrested; the summary was intresting.