Reviews for Knocked Up For a Loop
Im Just Trash chapter 1 . 7/9
Usually when I read a one shot, I read it once and never again. I've read this one so many times because it's so beautiful! And mpreg
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 1 . 5/10
This was absolutely beautiful!
DigitalSunburn chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Do you have any idea what you just did to me? This is so amazing and perfectly done. I would kill my own family for you to write another Morgan/Reid MPreg fic
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I absolutely LOVE how you explained the statistics of the m-preg. It was amazing.
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This.
Is.
Just.
PERFECTION.

[Derek smiled. "I like Morgana." He sat down on the bed beside Spencer, stroking Morgana's cheek again. "I'm flattered you'd want to name her after me. I figured you'd name her after her other parent," he said softly.

"I did." Spencer's whisper was barely audible, but Derek heard it, and turned to face Spencer again, seeing the emotions in Spencer's eyes that he realized had been there all along, if he'd bothered to look. Emotions he knew he felt, if he'd ever bothered to acknowledge them. But he did now.]
You went and did that. And now asldfbuiszobgbn the feels.
All the feels.

Just so perfect.

*crawls into a corner to die of the feels*
C.I.Gataki21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh My Goodness this was perfection in a Fic. :)
I love this pairing and have suddenly gone crazy reading load of fics about them but good ones are so hard to find, so I'm glad I found this.

I know you wrote it a long a while ago but encore, encore!

Great story and wonderfully written :)
Marshy chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Dude, you actually made me tear up with the mush. And this is the first m-preg i have ever read and probably the only one i will ever read.

What i'm trying to say is, for a weird fic, it was really kinda cute.

... Now i want a pic of prego Reid. *such a weirdo* lol
lapaige08 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is so cute! OMG!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
one of the few mpreg fics that i did not find weird and on the contrary, totally adored.
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very sweet
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
a bit arbitrary to say the least ...
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love this story. Morgan and Reid would make terrific parents.
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Was happy that Derrek and spencer had gotten to gather and that Spencer relized that Derrek was the one that was going to be the other father, that Derrek finally relized that he loved Spencer.