Reviews for Bad Karma
The Ashes Fan chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
This is a very well written fic with a very original storyline. I especially enjoyed the ending after all the two went through. Good work, well done! :)
cbrendible chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Pretty sweet! It was nothing like I expected it to be.
smackedfan454 chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
Loved the ending! Amazing!
Dimkaagon chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Fantastic ending to an amazing story! Thank you so much for writing this story! I have enjoyed every moment of it! At first in this chapter I thought Willow was dead. Thank you for not killing her! Thank you again for writing this! :D
mmooch chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
When the heck did Spike become the PTB? LOL. But I'm really happy that Buffy and Rupert can be together after all the pain and suffering Ripper put everyone through.
Jaims in Waiting chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hey! I really like this story and I can't wait to see how it ends. I do have to say though, Willow's death seemed a bit abrupt. Perhaps you could do that from Jenny's point of view...?
Dimkaagon chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
I was so excited to see that you had updated! What happened with Willow? PLEASE tell me you're not going to kill her! (Don't really tell me. I'll find out when you update.) I can't wait for you to update again! I really want to find out how this is going to end. What is Giles going to think about his Ripper ways? I can't wait to find out! PLEASE update very, VERY soon, so that I can know what will happen in the end! Thank you for updating and good luck writing the next chapter!

By the way, that Anya shooting the plot bunnies was hilarious! I started laughing when I read that! :D
smackedfan454 chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
oh wow that was amazing! please please please continue soon! :D
Rippertish chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Hi Mag!

Thanks so much for working hard on it for us...

I really do find this an amazing fic.

I was a bit rushed how this chapter developed. I like your writting and I would love to hear a more detailed version of this one. But I understand the anxious to bring Buffy's suffer to an end.

I think I still had a little hope that Ripper would change for her. But, how mean and violent he is... Geez... Poor Buffy.

I can't wait to hear what you have up your sleeves for the final chapter. And I hope that Willow's injury is not so severe. Hihi

I guess that Giles will do just fine... He was Buffy's love! 3
Rippertish chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Hi Mag!

WOW! thanks for the reply! you are awesome! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain your thoughts to me... Honestly, it's an amazing thing to know the writers thoughts about his own stories... :D

Well... I'm a complete fan of your writing and it's no secret as you've been in my Fav Author's list for a long time.

I've been enjoying all the turns you gave in this story. It's an amazing plot. I dare say that it's on of the best thrilling B/G I've every read. (I just will avoid in saying "the best", because I don't remember all the ones I've read so far... hihihi and you would also think that I wasn't being honest to you.)

In this chapter you gave a hint of much more complex things to come, as per Jenny's words and Xander and Willow's talk.

You also gave hope throught Jenny's statement. What made me like Jenny despite my usual opinion about Jenny in B/G fics... hihihi

I honestly find your Karma fiction a master piece and I really hope you get to finish it. It would be very sad if it lingered unfinished. Because I'm certain that it would be one of those B/G fics that people would reference to others along years and years after finished as B/G fans are always renewed...

As Nate would say... "Please Mag, don't you have a show tonight?"

So just to conclude... You've said in your note:

"since i'm essentially alienating Buffy's mom out of this story, i've gotta have someone help Buffy out in a motherly fashion, and Jenny just happens to be there"

So... does it mean that any woman that has a 'thing' with Giles get to play the role of Buffy's mom?

- OMG, I so want to play Buffy's mom! hauahau

(Sorry, I couldn't resist hihihi)

Take care Mag, I hope to hear from you soon!
smackedfan454 chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
again I say I love this story! It is so cute and I am so glad you are continuing it! soon please! haha.
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
great story; very dark and creepy and i'm glad you're still continuing it. although i don't see how rupert will be able to deal with the guilt after he gets his soul back.
Dimkaagon chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
OMG! What is Willow going to do? I hope that Xander didn't just get Willow hurt. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next! I was so happy to see that you had updated. :D I've been waiting for this update and it was worth waiting for, although I gotta beg that you PLEASE update soon! I'm glad Jenny/Janna is going to be there for Buffy. I wonder how everyone's going to react when they find out what has really happened with Giles, and how Giles will react to everything he's done when he has complete control over Ripper. Will Jenny beable to get the spell to work? I can't wait to find out! Thanks for updating, and good luck writing the next chapter!
smackedfan454 chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Oh I love the story! i don't know if you still are planning on continuing it, but if you are I would love to read it! very emotional! great job on it!
Rippertish chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Holly shit! You are doing this so great!

AMAZING!

I was thinking of writing a Vamp Giles fic and I wanted to find out how other authors picture him like that...

But I was afraid of reading yours because of your summary...

That "not the happiest fic" scared me as I'm, like you, in favour of a B/G love...

But your fic is brilliant... Even if it had a sad endding stopping halfway it would be already worthy...

And the way you are turning it to an apparently happy ending is even more amazing!

After reading such an amazing thing I feel very shy to try me own Vamp Giles! Hihi

Honestly... You are doing this so great! I loved every single part... Ripper is amazing evil hot, it was interesting to see how Buffy shifted from total disgust to even coming in the library... Under supervision! hihi

it was cool as well when Ripper was going to 'eat' the librarian but he just did a spell? Very neat?

This combined With the 'delicate' rippery way he treated the boys at the Bronze made me think if he is geting softer? Hm? Would be interest to keep Ripper and Giles if Ripper can get softer for Buffy...

I tent to not like Jenny so much when it's B/G fic... I think I'll always see her as Buffy's rival... Hihi

So if Buffy could make Ripper reasonable by herself would be more fun in my opinion... It also would be longer and I'd enjoy reading more and more of your chapters...

But if u think Gipsy Jenny is the way to the happy ending... I totally and blindly trust you! As I said, you are doing an incredibly great job and I can't wait to read more!

Rippertish