Reviews for The Trouble with Weather
KOTORgeek13 chapter 2 . 5/28
Interesting start, but you say that there are over 200 nations gathered at the in conference, when there are less than 200 countries in the un.
tfry1440 chapter 98 . 3/21
THIS STORY IS EVERYTHING... I don't even know words to express how awesome it is. Thank you so much for sharing this with the masses. This was amazing and thoroughly entertaining the entire ride. Thank you so much!
Dumracsha chapter 32 . 1/10
Dammit, I can understand Stalin crap of stereotipe, but Lenin? Where he even come from?

That killed all the mood to read further. But let me point this. Stalin murdered his own people. No matter how many, no matter why. They and only they have the right to judge him. Russians, descendants of his victims. Not you and anyone else. And it's still sensitive topic amongst them. But thanks to that crap, that comes from your side of the ocean most of them now thought, that he did the right thing at the terrible cost. And you just lied your way with facts, which is not that uncommon for Americans.

On the other hand, say, Hitler, who get way beyond that, and that caused WW2, which burn thru half of the world, hence the name. Holocaust. Just one word.

Did you see the difference, or it is too late for that?
senpen banka chapter 98 . 9/22/2015
Excellent story, even more impressive is that you made "the last stand" actually great!
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 8/23/2015
[She laughed again and joined the small group in the foyer with a smile. Logan turned back to Ororo to see that her smile looked a little forced. "Well, it was nice to see you again, Logan. Umm, I should go… and get the jet ready." The words came out in a rush and Ororo made a hasty exit. Logan frowned after her, wondering why she would leave so quickly.]

Is Storm Jelly? Aww.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
[There's no reason why you should be allowed to parade your bare chest around when I can hardly get away with wearing my silk pajamas outside of my room." He smirked coyly, but was careful to keep his eyes on hers. "Silk pajamas? Now why would you volunteer that information?" She returned his coy smile. There was no hint of malice in her eyes, and his pulse accelerated. "Because you'll never see them. Put the shirt on, Logan."]

She's so hard to get. I love it. And he loves it.

["Don't flatter yourself," she said, rolling her eyes – which, he noticed, gave his abs one last glimpse before returning to his face. "I've seen better...]

Lol no you haven't storm lol I love her.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
I loved their dialogue at the end there lol. OMG they almost kissed I was fangirling.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
[Jean shook her head with a smile and went back to checking Logan's vitals. "I think she's a little taken with you," she commented softly. Logan smirked slightly. "That's cute, but she's half my age at the very least." The smile on Jean's face slipped away and Logan frowned a little too. "I wasn't talking about Marie."]

Oh yeah
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
["Nine try, but no two women smell alike," Logan muttered, stalking off in search of the other X-Men. And I'll be damned if anyone can replicate her scent.]

Aww Wolvie.

["You all right?" Jean asked. "Better than Toad," Ororo replied with a triumphant smile. "Much better looking, too," Logan said before he could stop himself.]

Lol
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
[Logan frowned, unsure of how he ought to reply to that. He didn't have to be psychic to know exactly who she was referring to. "You, uh… I never… She wants to electrocute me?" "It crossed her mind," Jean said with a shrug. "She wouldn't, though. I know her. She's just a little annoyed because she's having trouble figuring you out. Her dark side is reserved for wrong-doers.]

Awww.

["You don't have to continue that statement," Logan muttered back, feeling his heart accelerate without his permission. He felt foolish for being afraid to fall, but something deep within him truly couldn't help it. At the moment, it didn't matter where this fear came from. All that mattered was that the ride wouldn't last too much longer. "If it makes you feel any better," she whispered, "Storm's not feeling so hot either. She's a bit claustrophobic."]

It has never crossed my mind that Storm will feel like tgat inside the Jet. It's great that you caught up on that.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Their banter and looks tho kill me.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
["Where are you going?" Ororo demanded. "I'm going to find her," he snapped back. His eyes caught the bruising on her throat for an instant and he bit back a growl. And if I happen to see Sabretooth, I'll go ahead and kill him too.]

Lol awww.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
[He leaned his head against the hard glass and winced when a bump caused his head to lightly thump against the glass. Cool hands touched both sides of his face and moved his head to the other side, resting on Ororo's shoulder. As he felt himself slipping into blissful darkness, he heard her musical voice whisper, "I'm softer."]

Awww Ororo.
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
[He tried not to scowl as he noticed the light rainforest scent that mixed in with Jean's gingerbread. They must have hugged or something before Jean came to collect Logan from the kitchen, and although Logan tried to focus on the sugary scent of Jean, Ororo's scent beat it out of his lungs like a grade school bully.]

Lol I love that he can smell Storms scent. I also love how your mixing in the Canon scenes and somehow making them your own.
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
[He was content to just admire the sway of her hips, but she stopped and turned to him with an amused expression. "Are you not hungry, Logan?" she asked innocently. "I am actually. I'm getting hungrier every second." She cocked an eyebrow at him, much as she had to the kid – John, wasn't it? – earlier that day. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw both Jean and Scott look up in surprise, then look to their friend for her reaction. "Well, I don't mind showing you to the kitchen," Ororo said smoothly, "but this isn't a bed and breakfast." "I apologize for not hopping to," he said with a smirk. "I was just admiring your gentle nature and kind disposition." She smirked back and Logan's heart jumped into his throat. Definitely dangerous. "You can admire closer if you follow me rather than stare at my backside," she whispered, low enough that only his sensitive ears caught it.]

LMAO. Why I'm I smiling like a fool? Lol. They are so adorbs.
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »