Reviews for The Trouble with Weather
Lieutenant Brosky chapter 98 . 7/7
That was the best X-Men fanfiction I've ever read. It was honestly better than the movies. You must have been in love at some point in your life because how you wrote Logan and Ororo's relationship was very real. I love how you actually gave Ororo a character and this story has given me insight on how to better characterize both Logan and Ororo for future stories of my own. I especially loved how you incorporated Logan's enhanced senses into the story. Almost nobody does that unless the plot calls for it, but you wrote it as it should be: second nature to him. This is the longest fic I've ever read, but you kept my attention with your brilliant writing. Congratulations on a wonderful story!
Puppylover2605 chapter 98 . 6/9
This was an amazing Rolo story, probably the best one.
Alex is my name chapter 1 . 3/5
Thank you so much for writing this story, it is my canon. I could never understand why Logan would go for Jean when miss Ororo Munroe is standing there all gorgeous and single! You've given me everything I ever wanted form the X men franchise, so once again thank you :)
jacpin2002 chapter 98 . 2/13
Awesome story!
jacpin2002 chapter 92 . 2/13
This was freaking awesome! That battle between the goddesses was epic! So does this mean that Ororo still has the unlimited power unlocked or us she back the way she was?
jacpin2002 chapter 90 . 2/13
Awesome chapter!
jacpin2002 chapter 87 . 2/12
I wish this was how it went in the movie. Fantastic! And I'm glad she said the words first and apologized first. She owed him. RoLo!
jacpin2002 chapter 52 . 2/11
I have to say that this was the best chapter so far! Well written with the dialogue and action. RoLo is everything.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Interesting start, but you say that there are over 200 nations gathered at the in conference, when there are less than 200 countries in the un.
tfry1440 chapter 98 . 3/21/2016
THIS STORY IS EVERYTHING... I don't even know words to express how awesome it is. Thank you so much for sharing this with the masses. This was amazing and thoroughly entertaining the entire ride. Thank you so much!
Dumracsha chapter 32 . 1/10/2016
Dammit, I can understand Stalin crap of stereotipe, but Lenin? Where he even come from?

That killed all the mood to read further. But let me point this. Stalin murdered his own people. No matter how many, no matter why. They and only they have the right to judge him. Russians, descendants of his victims. Not you and anyone else. And it's still sensitive topic amongst them. But thanks to that crap, that comes from your side of the ocean most of them now thought, that he did the right thing at the terrible cost. And you just lied your way with facts, which is not that uncommon for Americans.

On the other hand, say, Hitler, who get way beyond that, and that caused WW2, which burn thru half of the world, hence the name. Holocaust. Just one word.

Did you see the difference, or it is too late for that?
senpen banka chapter 98 . 9/22/2015
Excellent story, even more impressive is that you made "the last stand" actually great!
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 8/23/2015
[She laughed again and joined the small group in the foyer with a smile. Logan turned back to Ororo to see that her smile looked a little forced. "Well, it was nice to see you again, Logan. Umm, I should go… and get the jet ready." The words came out in a rush and Ororo made a hasty exit. Logan frowned after her, wondering why she would leave so quickly.]

Is Storm Jelly? Aww.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
[There's no reason why you should be allowed to parade your bare chest around when I can hardly get away with wearing my silk pajamas outside of my room." He smirked coyly, but was careful to keep his eyes on hers. "Silk pajamas? Now why would you volunteer that information?" She returned his coy smile. There was no hint of malice in her eyes, and his pulse accelerated. "Because you'll never see them. Put the shirt on, Logan."]

She's so hard to get. I love it. And he loves it.

["Don't flatter yourself," she said, rolling her eyes – which, he noticed, gave his abs one last glimpse before returning to his face. "I've seen better...]

Lol no you haven't storm lol I love her.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
I loved their dialogue at the end there lol. OMG they almost kissed I was fangirling.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »