Reviews for Love or War
Mistress Sundrop chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Haha.

Putting Naruto in life-threatening postions is fun? XD

Anyway, I'm glad Sasuke didn't just leave Sakura there to rot. :/

That would have been mean. XD

But poor Naru! O.o
Kisa167 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
What happened to Naruto?

Can't wait for more!

~kisa
Lady Shadowess chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Interesting story.. I'm guessing its based on Battle Royale. Good! I've been wanting to see a Naruto fanfiction like this. I really like it so far, and the fact that Sasuke and Naruto want to protect each other lessens the horror of the ordeal. (: So its an equal balance of horror, some hope, and beautiful romance! Here is come critique:

Be more descriptive! You seem to skip over a lot of potential detail that could easily fit into the story and make it better to read. For example, in the first chapter you could have described the atmosphere in more details, making the story A LOT darker. That'll keep the reader curling their toes and reading on because they are expecting something terrifying to happen or they'd feel like they were in the situation, feeling the horrified emotions and moods of the characters.

But other than that, the characters are well-in character (post-shippuden of course.) Hope to see an update from you soon!
Mistress Sundrop chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I had a feeling they would get interupted. XD

I'm glad you updated rather quickly.

So, I'm guessing we get to see Sakura next time? XD

remind u of

"battle royale"?

wite more plz! _\)
Dreamer-of-Clouds chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
nice. suspenseful buildup. this story is one i think i'm going to be tracking ;)
Shounen-Ai chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I'm so scared! I don't want neither Naruto or Sasuke to die! If one of them die, then...I'll hate you for eternity. :'( (well, not really...) Can't wait for more.
ddtrunks77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Good plot...I can't help but worry about Gaara...but I really hope nothing happends to Sasuke or Naruto.

For a minute I thought this was about Zombies...I kind of like Zombie if it is in a non zombie this cool too.

Hope you update soon.
Dreamer-of-Clouds chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
really good story. here are a cple a suggestions though:

1. if you can put it under horror/romance as the romance section probably gets the most views

2. put background behind the characters, what they were doing before getting captured, why and where they learned to fight

3. why do they have to kill each other? why can't they all the ban together and fight the enemy?

4. explore sasuke and naruto's relationship

5. you have some runon sentences

i hope this helps (though most of this you more than likely already know). this is an awesome story. can't wait to continue reading it
Mistress Sundrop chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow.

I just love when authors come up with creative ideas!

And this one is very interesting!

What a horrible task-killing all your friends until there is only one left.

But I guess no one will win right?

Because I doubt Sasuke or Naruto will kill each other.

At least, they better ot! O.o

Anyway, good plot, keep it coming. )