Reviews for Spending Eternity
So adorable!
Kyu-Momo chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Aww, that was great! :D
Element bird chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Awwwww! This was good/lovely multichapter thing! Thank you for making this! 3 :)
Keepo going! Finally their (Tidus and Jechts) relationship is/we're fixed! 3 Thank you again :)
ShivaVixen chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
This was a good story.
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww. This is really cute. I love it!
missiongirl87 chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
Beautiful. I don't think there is a better word for this story. Well done! :)
AntiMusicMan chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
I'm going to review for both Chapters 10 and 11 in this one.

Chapter 10: Aw... I'm so glad that were able to finally not hate each other. And that they could go back to dream Zanarkand. But hey, when you're in the Farplane, anything is possible.

Chapter 11: OMG! You tied it into FFX-2's secret ending! Nice! Do you think you can incorporate the whistling sequence from Djose, too? I really am excited to see what rationale you give the fayth!

Keep it up
drewbie chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Hi.

Sorry I haven't done much of anything with Fanfiction, but the workload at uni is killing me.

Just wanted to tell you what a great wrap up you made to Spending Eternity. Feels like a great start to FFX2
Razer Athane chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
'He was going back to Spira; it seems eternity could wait, just a little longer.' - Beautiful closing line.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and am sad to see it end, but I enjoyed every moment of it. Wonderful work as always.
buddyzmama chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Aha! So we see X-2's ending from Tidus' point of view! ;o)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Aw, a great little ending. Cute. Fun. Sweet. :D I quite enjoyed it. :D
Saber Wing chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
That was beautiful _. Tidus' sorrow was so profound, I felt it too, and I thought that Jecht was being really sweet, which is awesome. Great finale to a great story ).
Tsuki chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
aw... that was really cute. i love this fic, you should update it when u are available. Good luck!
Stelmaria chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
This is so cute, love it!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
These just keep getting better and better.