Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Cow of Time
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Navi:Always remember to brush your teeth three times a day!
FireKitsune1 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
"My name's not Tony, its Phil." Tony the tiger said. Suddenly out of no where Barinade drops down from the ceiling and crashes behind To- I mean Phil the tiger while holding the megaton hammer.
"I AM BARINADE" Barinade yelled as he smashed his hammer repeatedly on Phil's head until there was only a bloody mesh that was once Phil remained.
Zeldafreak2000 chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
So sorry I have not reviewed in a while, life got really buisy! These past few chapters are just hilarious! Isn't it kind of weird that Navi's actually sticking up for Linda, Stephanie, Cheyenne, and Sage. What are you planning?
Can not wait for the next chapter, and hopfully I will be able to read more of your work soon. Good Luck (and hopefully no more writer blocks),
Zeldafreak2000
Zeldafreak2000 chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Only six reviews, really? I personally love this fanfiction artical, and I do think this story should at least be up to 50 reviews. Please keep writing,
this story adds a bit of humor to a normally dreary annd dull life. Thank you
kurasa42 chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
I just love the story so far, it is the funniest thing I have read in a loooong time
Inkweaver22 chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Bwahahahaha! I don't think I've ever laughed so much reading a LoZ fanfic before! XD I can't wait until the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is hilarious! And it started in Wal-Mart, of all places! Keep up the great work!
AshortlittleDarling chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like it, when are you going to add another chapter?
Demichy chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Oh, lord, Linda! You lost me! XD XD
Demichy chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh my. . . XD XD Wow, DPB-chan! You never cease to amaze me! And you finally put it up here! Congradulations, and welcome!