Reviews for Assault
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
great whump, but barely any comfort or recovery and rehab. i love whump, but only if there's an equal amount of follow up with comfort, caring, etc. you could always add an epilogue! :)
Appreciates Fine Labrats chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh man, definitely not enough :D I love whump when people are watching...Love the description of the shots

I'm so glad you actually know how to write intelligent angst, so perfectly in character but still full of drama. Please keep it up! And definitely more heroic Don and whumpage!
Keely-anne chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved this :) I think you did a perfect job. Don't worry, u didn't overdo it. I would like to know what Colby's side of the story was but i totally get it if that isn't your style. Thanks! :D
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was so good it's definately a fav
newgal chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I thought you were going to kill him! Wow, and it sounds like you were creating a serial killer.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey, *I* never said he had to get any bullet holes - I'd be perfectly happy with broken bones. Although I have to say that I like whumping best when it's accompanied by the rescuer PoV seeing the injured team member into medical care. Then a whole bunch of comfort from various loved ones, followed (ideally) by the gradual but full completion of the recovery process.

...Man, I'm demanding, aren't I? But this was a very good story, even though I do feel guilty for any glee about Don getting hurt. I think that might be part of why I feel so strongly that any injuries incurred must be possible to recover from.

You write excellent stories. Yay!
Lisette chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
LOL - Personally, I think that you broke him, too. At the very least, you gave Don a very, very long period of sick leave before returning to active duty. IF he can return to active duty after such grievous injuries. And yet this is why we love fanfiction and tv so much - no mirror to reality in how badly we break them and how easily they jump right back into things. WELL DONE and thanks for sharing your sadism with us! The best way to start a weekend! :)
PattyB chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Operation successful . . pure and simple Don whump,

and nicely done I might add.

I truly liked it. The mayhem started rather slowly

and then accelerated as the guy realized he enjoyed

Beautiful ending with Alan by his Donny's side, something I'll bet Don never thought would happen in

a million years as he faced down that killer.

Good job, ALEO. I love your angst stories.
loozy chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh, I love the line about us being disappointed... :D

And I am loving the result, too :D

Hihi... More... You know, consequences, repercussions and all that... *pokepoke*
CD57 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
nah, i don't think you broke him. Well, you broke his body, of course, multiple times (evil you) but you left his spirit intact... he refused to give the psychopath what he wanted (by not looking at him).

The fact that he accepted that he wasn't going to make it out of this one is not breaking him, imho.

Anyway, would have loved to see the rescue part from Colby's POV, and the wonderful parts belonging to the whump-parts are the comfy parts, so a little more of Alan holding hands etcetc would be a nice bonus!

but well done, in a cruel way

simanis chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Dear Aleo,

This is going to be a very good story( am very sure! :D ) and that's why I am not reading it first... cause I've just completed reading Defence in one sitting. Keeping this one for later reading.

So sorry that I didn't realised that there was a story from you. I put you in on my 'Alert' list but it didn't alert me.

I have not been coming to this site for sometime.

Now I will put you my Alert list again.

Enjoyed reading Defence.. well I will pop over and add on a review for you.

1st endeavor chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Well, if that didn't satisfy the "Don Whumpers" nothing will.

Still, it was a fast-paced, entertaining story. Although, he might need a little extra time to recover:I think that you did break him. See you around.

1st E.
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Well, you couldn't have done much more to him and still leave him alive. Well written, the criminal was one scary due. But your story "Defense" was better, it had more character development.

Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Eh, personally I'm in the "too much" camp, but if it helps get it out of your system, it's all good. At least there's a happy ending!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ha! That is some extreme whumpage. Loved it!