Reviews for Failure to Thrive
Lyndseyxx chapter 27 . 11/10
Fantastic story, really enjoyed this! Thanks so much for sharing! Their first time though… what she did was not OK, and as someone who’s experienced sexual assault she should have known that what she did was in no way acceptable. She didn’t have his consent, and knew he wouldn’t be happy about it
twificfan chapter 27 . 7/1
I loved your unique approach to every aspect of their relationship. Great job!
twificfan chapter 4 . 6/27
This story is very unique, I really want to see how it evolves!
StrawberryFreesia chapter 6 . 10/23/2020
If you had more stories id read then all after this. Your characters are so full of life and witty and clever.
IloveyouRob chapter 4 . 8/24/2020
I have a feeling Operation MBC stands for Make Bella Cum Lmfaoo! Am i correct?
Aicad chapter 27 . 8/21/2020
Olá, acabei de ler essa história louca que me emocionou e me fez rir e chorar como uma perfeita idiota. Li em uma semana, ainda bem que já a encontrei concluída, ou certamente iria surtar com os hiatos. Eu me senti na obrigação de parar uns minutos e agradecer pelo excelente trabalho Sucesso!
figglypudding chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
The account of bella's thoughts and actions are randomly switching between first and third person and it's very disorienting
Emo4 chapter 22 . 2/29/2020
wow I know how to baste eggs! all this time I just thought adding water to steam the slime cooked was easier than trying to flip the egg and break the yoke. I never knew this was a technical way to cook eggs! lol
Emo4 chapter 22 . 2/29/2020
why did he just refer to himself as Cullen when it's been Masen throughout?
soapladyjen chapter 27 . 9/6/2019
I just wanted you to know that I just finished reading this, and loved every word! Thank you for posting this, and finishing it...no matter how long it took!
I hope all is well with you!
Jen
shortsweetandviolent chapter 17 . 5/4/2019
By far, my favorite line is “Take the notebook, my pretty.”
sharon chapter 17 . 4/30/2019
Just thinking about Edwards uncut penis is grossing me out a little. Why did you have to go and give him a ugly penis?
Francium chapter 21 . 9/8/2018
This is rape. Bella raped Edward. He did not provide consent. There is so much toxic masculinity and sexism in the story but I let it go cause it’s just fanfiction. But this is disgusting. I’m disgusted. Stop normalizing the idea that women can’t rape men.
quisha1991 chapter 7 . 7/21/2018
I just love these two! Especially Bella
marysix chapter 27 . 7/7/2018
I loved this story! It was so much better even than I expected. Their emotional and physical journeys were so interesting (and hot). Their internal dialogues were so cute. I just loved how they figured everything out. It had nice little surprises and points they had to deal with without getting actually angsty. Just loved it.
2,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »