Reviews for Failure to Thrive
Francium chapter 21 . 9/8
This is rape. Bella raped Edward. He did not provide consent. There is so much toxic masculinity and sexism in the story but I let it go cause it’s just fanfiction. But this is disgusting. I’m disgusted. Stop normalizing the idea that women can’t rape men.
quisha1991 chapter 7 . 7/21
I just love these two! Especially Bella
marysix chapter 27 . 7/7
I loved this story! It was so much better even than I expected. Their emotional and physical journeys were so interesting (and hot). Their internal dialogues were so cute. I just loved how they figured everything out. It had nice little surprises and points they had to deal with without getting actually angsty. Just loved it.
Dreamcreaters chapter 1 . 6/1
A reading that contains everything.
Hot Lemons and humor that make you dubbed over, and a really good storyline
A Sirius Individual chapter 21 . 2/25
lol, "it's sex not a rocket launch." right dou, real talk.
Hmmmmm 2 chapter 27 . 2/16
I don't want to, cuz I LOVED this story, but I have to second that statement- that first time did seem quite rapey
Hmmmm chapter 21 . 7/29/2017
So are we all gonna pretend Bella didn't just rape Edward?
twirob chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
thanks so much for completing this AMAZINGLY! AWESOME! story for us ;D
princeselisa chapter 27 . 7/4/2017
I really loved this story!
hohi.rose chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
Im not a good reviewer but since you insisted.. just wanted to let you know that im loving your story so far, its so fun to read so thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 27 . 6/18/2017
This was a GREAT STORY! thanks so much! one good thing about coming to the Twi-verse late (I didn't start reading the books until April of '14, tho' I seriously considered it a full year earlier), most of these stories are as finished as they will get before I even start 'em.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2017
And, if memory serves, McGuyver handled the bad guys with his BRAINS not guns! I think he was the original Sexy Nerd-you know the actor, in his pre-McGuyver days, played Jeff Webber, Super-Hunk Doc on General Hospital!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2017
I just did a "raise the roof" gesture because I guessed correctly about the "greatest store on Earth". It takes so LITTLE to make me happy! thanks.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2017
Oh my goodness! Did you have a premonition when you wrote this that Trump would one day be a totally HATED politician years later? I just want to share his hair right off his head!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
Yes! for GOD'S SAKE someone tell me why a man thinks his BALLS are going to rot and FREAKIN'' fall OFF, if he admits to the Heinous SIN of GIGGLING!? I just thought it was MY husband whose "laugh terminology" was so ANALLY (as in RETENTIVE!) gender specific!
2,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »