Reviews for Failure to Thrive
A Sirius Individual chapter 21 . 2/25
lol, "it's sex not a rocket launch." right dou, real talk.
Hmmmmm 2 chapter 27 . 2/16
I don't want to, cuz I LOVED this story, but I have to second that statement- that first time did seem quite rapey
Hmmmm chapter 21 . 7/29/2017
So are we all gonna pretend Bella didn't just rape Edward?
twirob chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
thanks so much for completing this AMAZINGLY! AWESOME! story for us ;D
princeselisa chapter 27 . 7/4/2017
I really loved this story!
hohi.rose chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
Im not a good reviewer but since you insisted.. just wanted to let you know that im loving your story so far, its so fun to read so thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 27 . 6/18/2017
This was a GREAT STORY! thanks so much! one good thing about coming to the Twi-verse late (I didn't start reading the books until April of '14, tho' I seriously considered it a full year earlier), most of these stories are as finished as they will get before I even start 'em.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2017
And, if memory serves, McGuyver handled the bad guys with his BRAINS not guns! I think he was the original Sexy Nerd-you know the actor, in his pre-McGuyver days, played Jeff Webber, Super-Hunk Doc on General Hospital!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2017
I just did a "raise the roof" gesture because I guessed correctly about the "greatest store on Earth". It takes so LITTLE to make me happy! thanks.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2017
Oh my goodness! Did you have a premonition when you wrote this that Trump would one day be a totally HATED politician years later? I just want to share his hair right off his head!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
Yes! for GOD'S SAKE someone tell me why a man thinks his BALLS are going to rot and FREAKIN'' fall OFF, if he admits to the Heinous SIN of GIGGLING!? I just thought it was MY husband whose "laugh terminology" was so ANALLY (as in RETENTIVE!) gender specific!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
I saw the very first ABC Afterschool Special: It was called Rookie of the Year with a VERY young Jodie Foster who played a girl that was allowed to play for her brother's Little League Baseball team. She was really good at Baseball and it intimidated the HELL out of the other teams. Of course, during the championship game, her team won because of her brilliantly diabolical trick play!
Quite a few of these Specials were based on books, which is one reason why this bookworm loved them. I think they started in say '72.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2017
Amorous repellent image/person: any man with his jeans/underwear sliding so far down that you can see hairy butt/crack. Bleh Bleh BLEH and a Shuddering ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
I was born in California and before we moved back east, I actually went to Knott's berry Farm and the Original Disneyland. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
Being a sex therapist must be a ...labor of love, just from the point of view that when you tell people what you do, it leaves you so open to snickers and innuendos and misconceptions. I mean, come on, I bet Primary Care docs don't get that kind of thing-and then to be treating your SON!? wow
2,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »