Reviews for Failure to Thrive
bella0609 chapter 2 . 8/23
Bella is progressing quite well. Don't really know how Bella is doing since I don't know his back story...
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/22
Quite a story...
noflowers chapter 21 . 7/31
I became so angry with B in this chapter. I would not have accepted her negotiated apology as it was here either. No deals. No excuses. What she did was completely wrong. Not only did she break his trust, which is really huge in itself, she also robbed him of having a choice, which is something he has gone out of his way to give her all along, to make sure she felt her ability to choose and give her back the power and choices you lose when assaulted and raped. She also robbed him of being present during their first time together. This upset me more than it should have, i know it is a fic, lol. I am upset that she didn't really ever see what she did in its entirety.

On another note... It was over 7 months between chapters? That is why i am thankful i only read completed stories. That would have left me hanging and i would not have been around to finish it. Whatever you faced, i hope all is well, am glad you returned, and congrats on the new baby!

noflowers chapter 6 . 7/28
Per your "assignment style" request for reviews, lol, i love how E has made a project out of "fixing" B. I love your character personalities, quirks and humor. I love your writing style. I feel like these two are completely real, humanized, and believable.
X

To the critics, just move on. It takes a lot of courage to put your writing out there, and takes nothing but cowardice and fear to anonymously criticize as a guest.
noflowers chapter 3 . 7/28
"Cliche crap" be dammed, I love this story. It is fun and sweet and an entertaining light read. I am really enjoying yourstyle. Thank you for sharing.
jessfr33r chapter 1 . 5/16
Just started reading it. Do you mean to jump from third person to first and back again?
Lillywhite1 chapter 27 . 3/26
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 3 . 1/10
This is really witty and well written. So enjoyable to read.
PrincessGeorgianna chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Hey girl, I'd love to translate your hilarious story to portuguese, would that be possible? Please tell me, Brazilian readers NEED to put their hands in this masterpiece!
Xoxo,
Georgie
jrtaylor28551 chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
Holy Crap! I have read this story before and I just had to read it again... I love when a writer makes Edward Masen-Cullen seem like such a real person. Makes me and probably a crap-ton of other women wanna hunt him down and do VERY naughty things to him!
PrincessGeorgianna chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
Oh my freaking gosh!, this story is smokin' hot PERFECT! Love it, love it, love it, unless of course, when I read it in public and got all hot and bothered... Fucking incredible! Thanks so much for writing this! Was recomended by Kitkat... some random numbers I forgot, autor of The Bakery!
Beijos e Abra├žos,
Georgie
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Trying too hard to be funny just turns it annoying
divyvicki chapter 27 . 4/29/2015
Great story.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
Cute proposal. Loved the frog ring!
divyvicki chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
I certainly had no problems with ur portrayal of Jessica.
2,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »