Reviews for Failure to Thrive
jrtaylor28551 chapter 27 . 8/14
Holy Crap! I have read this story before and I just had to read it again... I love when a writer makes Edward Masen-Cullen seem like such a real person. Makes me and probably a crap-ton of other women wanna hunt him down and do VERY naughty things to him!
PrincessGeorgianna chapter 27 . 7/10
Oh my freaking gosh!, this story is smokin' hot PERFECT! Love it, love it, love it, unless of course, when I read it in public and got all hot and bothered... Fucking incredible! Thanks so much for writing this! Was recomended by Kitkat... some random numbers I forgot, autor of The Bakery!
Beijos e Abra├žos,
Georgie
Trying too hard to be funny just turns it annoying
divyvicki chapter 27 . 4/29
Great story.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 4/29
Cute proposal. Loved the frog ring!
divyvicki chapter 25 . 4/29
I certainly had no problems with ur portrayal of Jessica.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 4/28
They r so good together
divyvicki chapter 23 . 4/28
Interesting cure for a migraine. LOL.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 4/28
Love how he was able to distract her from buying the items by getting her to talk about cupcakes.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 4/8
I didn't really understand the need to reap eat the entire sexual encounter and found it a bit confusing.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 4/8
Such a great story.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 3/26
I tried to watch the You Tube versions of the songs u listed, but the first one was listed as private and I couldn't see it. I am familiar with all the songs, so I don't think I missed out on too much.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 3/11
Great chapter. Love how she was able to get one over Emmett.
jdc0630 chapter 27 . 3/1
I have LOVED THE HELL OUT OF YOUR STORY !

Thanks muches for sharing your WONDERFUL story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
jk chapter 10 . 2/27
I feel like you try way to hard with their banter and its distracting from the story...a.n.d annoying
2,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »