Reviews for Failure to Thrive
Minihay chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
What a great story and thanks for finishing it. I think I may have started reading this before - but have read so much that the stories begin to merge! Hopefully I reviewed then as well. It was fab - I loved the way they were together and the ring choosing - swoon xx
lemonbutt chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Edward got it going on! Lol go Bella.
lemonbutt chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
These two crack me up.
lemonbutt chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Her dream made me lamfao!
lemonbutt chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I am loving this story!
lemonbutt chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
MBC Making bella cum?
lemonbutt chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Such an interesting pair.
lemonbutt chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
This is lovely!
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
She said yes! Go thrive.
Melloyeller chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Any sexual penetration should be considered rape. That makes me sad he wasn't charged with rape, but sexual assault. She was a minor too if he was more than 3 years older and considered an adult. :( now with the case in Ohio of the high school football players penetrating an unconscious girl with their fingers were convicted of rape, maybe more sexual assault charges will turn to rape charges. What a horrible thing Bella went through. And the mentality that society and she even thought because her clothes we revealing that in some way was her fault for this. Sorry for my rant, but it's just upsetting. Like this with Bella situation and now her issues with men and sex. James took that from her. She still has to suffer what he did to her.
I really love this Edward trying to help her. It's odd and maybe unethical, but he's helping her none the less. It doesn't seem he just wants sex. Or at least I hope not. Very interesting storyline.
And Louis CK fucking rocks. He had this late night show on hbo years ago. My husband and I loved it. Funny shit on tv, couldn't believe it was cancelled.
gatorgrl91 chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
Loved it! So glad u wrote a compromising Bella who comes around to the idea of money and gifts! I mean really, who doesn't want a Land Rover or ring from Tiffany's! Right?
gatorgrl91 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I can so relate to you! I did not have cable growing up and sat through more than I care to admit after school specials! :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Can't wait to look up the Louis CK reference on YouTube!
middlewife chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this. The banter was great, the characters lovable & the story line was well paced. Thank you for sharing (and being a mature writer with excellent grammar!)
Flower29 chapter 27 . 4/10/2013