Reviews for Failure to Thrive
gatorgrl91 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I can so relate to you! I did not have cable growing up and sat through more than I care to admit after school specials! :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Can't wait to look up the Louis CK reference on YouTube!
middlewife chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this. The banter was great, the characters lovable & the story line was well paced. Thank you for sharing (and being a mature writer with excellent grammar!)
Flower29 chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
Thank you. SO GOOD!
Aggie94 chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
Perfect! Meg
Aggie94 chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
Whoop... Started the story years ago. Missed when it was done saw it on an author's favorite list. Stayed p till 4. Read on my day off... Loved every single chapter! Thanks for wrapping it up! Meg
Aggie94 chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Organic chemistry was my punishment... I did burn, sine they were not buying them back. I think it was god's way of apologizing.

Loving your story... Meg.
maphie chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
I love these kooky two! And baby makes three.
farside79 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
I just finished this gem of a story ... You are a gifted writer and i hope you will publish again. This is the type of story i read way into the wee hours and then read again because i rushed the first time and now i want to savor it. Thank you.
maphie chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Um ya, I think the title is no longer valid at this point of the story. Failure to Thrive? I don't think so! Whew! Either my morning java is higher octane than usual or this chapter just got my middle -aged heart jumping. Let me catch my breath! Daaaannnggg!
ttandme69 chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story. This was such a different premise, them the HEA for B&E. Wish is was longer for sure. Enjoyed it and hope to see more B&E stories from you. Thanks tons...Lisa
soton chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
E & B are both so cute - this takes the saying 'opposites attract' to a completely different level, lol!

Oh and I have to say that Strictly Robsten sent me over here as your story was highlighted on their blog. :-)
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 27 . 2/28/2013
This is an amazing story, I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I just finished a really disturbing Edward & Bella story by another writer. Love how YOUR story is making me forget how mad I was at her!
daphne061763 chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Really learned a lot about PE, multi orgasmic types, migraines, kareoke, latin phrases and other vocab. Loved quirky Bella and over acheiver Ed. Ready for you to write more. Great job. hated to get to the end.
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »