Reviews for Failure to Thrive
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
She said yes! Go thrive.
Melloyeller chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Any sexual penetration should be considered rape. That makes me sad he wasn't charged with rape, but sexual assault. She was a minor too if he was more than 3 years older and considered an adult. :( now with the case in Ohio of the high school football players penetrating an unconscious girl with their fingers were convicted of rape, maybe more sexual assault charges will turn to rape charges. What a horrible thing Bella went through. And the mentality that society and she even thought because her clothes we revealing that in some way was her fault for this. Sorry for my rant, but it's just upsetting. Like this with Bella situation and now her issues with men and sex. James took that from her. She still has to suffer what he did to her.
I really love this Edward trying to help her. It's odd and maybe unethical, but he's helping her none the less. It doesn't seem he just wants sex. Or at least I hope not. Very interesting storyline.
And Louis CK fucking rocks. He had this late night show on hbo years ago. My husband and I loved it. Funny shit on tv, couldn't believe it was cancelled.
gatorgrl91 chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
Loved it! So glad u wrote a compromising Bella who comes around to the idea of money and gifts! I mean really, who doesn't want a Land Rover or ring from Tiffany's! Right?
gatorgrl91 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I can so relate to you! I did not have cable growing up and sat through more than I care to admit after school specials! :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Can't wait to look up the Louis CK reference on YouTube!
middlewife chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this. The banter was great, the characters lovable & the story line was well paced. Thank you for sharing (and being a mature writer with excellent grammar!)
Flower29 chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
Thank you. SO GOOD!
Aggie94 chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
Perfect! Meg
Aggie94 chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
Whoop... Started the story years ago. Missed when it was done saw it on an author's favorite list. Stayed p till 4. Read on my day off... Loved every single chapter! Thanks for wrapping it up! Meg
Aggie94 chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Organic chemistry was my punishment... I did burn, sine they were not buying them back. I think it was god's way of apologizing.

Loving your story... Meg.
maphie chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
I love these kooky two! And baby makes three.
farside79 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
I just finished this gem of a story ... You are a gifted writer and i hope you will publish again. This is the type of story i read way into the wee hours and then read again because i rushed the first time and now i want to savor it. Thank you.
maphie chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Um ya, I think the title is no longer valid at this point of the story. Failure to Thrive? I don't think so! Whew! Either my morning java is higher octane than usual or this chapter just got my middle -aged heart jumping. Let me catch my breath! Daaaannnggg!
ttandme69 chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story. This was such a different premise, them the HEA for B&E. Wish is was longer for sure. Enjoyed it and hope to see more B&E stories from you. Thanks tons...Lisa
soton chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
E & B are both so cute - this takes the saying 'opposites attract' to a completely different level, lol!

Oh and I have to say that Strictly Robsten sent me over here as your story was highlighted on their blog. :-)
2,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »