Reviews for Failure to Thrive
maphie chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Um ya, I think the title is no longer valid at this point of the story. Failure to Thrive? I don't think so! Whew! Either my morning java is higher octane than usual or this chapter just got my middle -aged heart jumping. Let me catch my breath! Daaaannnggg!
ttandme69 chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story. This was such a different premise, them the HEA for B&E. Wish is was longer for sure. Enjoyed it and hope to see more B&E stories from you. Thanks tons...Lisa
soton chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
E & B are both so cute - this takes the saying 'opposites attract' to a completely different level, lol!

Oh and I have to say that Strictly Robsten sent me over here as your story was highlighted on their blog. :-)
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 27 . 2/28/2013
This is an amazing story, I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I just finished a really disturbing Edward & Bella story by another writer. Love how YOUR story is making me forget how mad I was at her!
daphne061763 chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Really learned a lot about PE, multi orgasmic types, migraines, kareoke, latin phrases and other vocab. Loved quirky Bella and over acheiver Ed. Ready for you to write more. Great job. hated to get to the end.
goldseadragon chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Ugh, I hate Imitrex. It makes my face tingle like a sleeping limb. I'd prefer the headache to that freakiness.
goldseadragon chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I thought the Hawkeye reference was about watching MASH...then I realized most of the people on FF weren't even born yet when that was on. Sigh. I'll go back to my knitting and my rocking chair now.
AliciousMind chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
Great story. I have to admit that after the intro I thought I would be another lemony story, but it was so much more. Thank you :-)
naughtynati chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Bella is evil...luvd it ;)
Oh, and i forgive you for mentioning Jake.
naughtynati chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
This perfect man has a flaw...who doesn't?
naughtynati chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
OMG that was...ut est fervens ;)
naughtynati chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
JAKE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN THIS STORY...I vote NO! Yes, I am aware my rant is for nothing. Yes, I am aware what's done is done. But, I felt compelled to voice my opinion and yes I feel better :)
naughtynati chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
If this was in real time I'd say...while you are researching Latin phrases I'm going to excuse myself and have a scone with homemade blackberry jam and tea...would you like some? But I unfortunately did not know about this gem of a story until now.
naughtynati chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I luv the banter between friends and siblings...Edward and Bella are NOT broken or damaged. They have just been waiting their whole lives for the other to show up and complete them.
Oh and cross those brain wires anytime...sexy Eddy in the shower was hot!
Nati

Love Hurts by Incubus...nice! Please tell me you're a fan, cuz that band rocks my world 3
2,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »