Reviews for Failure to Thrive
naughtynati chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I luv the banter between friends and siblings...Edward and Bella are NOT broken or damaged. They have just been waiting their whole lives for the other to show up and complete them.
Oh and cross those brain wires anytime...sexy Eddy in the shower was hot!
Nati

Love Hurts by Incubus...nice! Please tell me you're a fan, cuz that band rocks my world 3
naughtynati chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
So, I've been thinking...i want to vacation in Edward's brain for a while.
Nati :)
naughtynati chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
First of all I have to say i luv Bella and her inner monolog...I, Bella Swan, girl who fights with eyes closed and fists raised just sucked on a hot man's mouth! - That sweet girl is high five worthy (i wonder if she'll tell Emmett?).
After reading the dream sequence for a third time all I see is the obvious...so, enlighten my O Wise one ;)
naughtynati chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Daffy Duck on Crack made me laugh (out loud)...and I'm telling you this because you asked.
Nati :)
naughtynati chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
My heads reeling but Bella's appears to be accepting Emmett's involvement and set up without an episode...I'm I missing something?
naughtynati chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
WOW...they've met their match and the "courtship" will be interesting to say the least.
Nati ;)
naughtynati chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is going to be interesting...I've already had to Google a few things. One being the definition and pronunciation of the word, guffaw.
Phae chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
As I said before, great story! I'm glad that Bella and Edward are happy together and thank you for a glimpse into their married life. Good job!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
This was a great ending to the story! Hot and sweet. You did a great job!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Oh my Bob... I don't think I could make basted eggs, even with your excellent instructions. I'd probably blow up the kitchen or something..
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
I'm terrible about symbolism in dreams. I confess, I'm too literal and earth bound to interpret flights of fancy.
Phae chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
I know some truly nasty jokes about sheep and cows, but alas I do not have the fortitude to post them here.
Phae chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Love, love, love Bella handing Emmett his, er, man parts. That scene is definitely going to be a fave!
Phae chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Now, there's no way a review from me is as good as being shipwrecked with Edward. I'm just sayin'...

I'm glad Edward got onto Bella about walking home by herself after dark. Hello! That is just BAD decision making.
Phae chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
I like the texting... Almost as much as Edward deciding to just go see Bella already!
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »