Reviews for Failure to Thrive
Halo221 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
As with the rest, I very much enjoy this story! However, I have a little bone to pick about why all the therapists in this story so far are male? Far and away there are more female therapists in general and specifically within the sex therapy community. Just saying...
Halo221 chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Yay!
Halo221 chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Sad news: Burrrbank Ice Cream is closed now. Additionally, I'm afraid that I must object to going to Knotts for fried chicken if they live near UCLA because Roscoes Chicken and Waffles is closer and (I'm sorry) better. Just saying.
Halo221 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I am leaving this review to validate the calluses on your fingers.

Also, I think this story is quite clever and entertaining ;)
Halo221 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Originally it seemed like Bella was more screwed up, but idk, I'm thinking maybe Ed's the one who's gonna have the harder time (no pun intended, I swear!)
Halo221 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Aww, they're so cute! And screwed - figuratively for now, but literally soon enough I'm sure ;)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Holy shit, I looked up Georgia O'Keeffe's work (some of which I'd seen before) and I kinda feel like an idiot for missing it! An interesting start to an intriguing concept!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This is just the kind of story I like, witty, good dialogue, slight angst, and, thank the literary gods, good grammar.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
Well, you did very well with this. I am glad I didn't have to wait for it to finish over a few years, though. This is one of those that is going to be read again. It is just that good. Thank you for sharing this wonderful work.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Ahh, Jessica sounded like a real bitch. Feminism or no- she's just a bitch.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
His sex embargo was going a bit too far, I think. LOL. But now. . .
Jaygm chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
Another great chapter- punishment novels - lighter fluid and a fire pit. LOL.

You are such a delightful storyteller. Can't tell you that enough!
Jaygm chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
I will say it again- amazing writer- equally amazing story! Just love this.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Oh yes, the Emmett scene will be hilarious.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
What an incredible chapter. You rocked it, baby!
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »