Reviews for Failure to Thrive
wal70 chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
I LOVED IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
bhr chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
I love this story. Did I already say that? Well, I do. Lol. The intense times with Bella and Edward make me appreciate the moments where they talk to one another and always tell one another that they're in this thing they have together. I love that more than their sexy times lol. I also love how this story makes it beyond that. They fall in love and it's a wonderful journey :DD
bhr chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter! :D the whole gang is together, they all sang (or danced) their hearts out, and the videos helped the story along wonderfully. I love karaoke! (even though I'm shy lol)

The part where Edward is at the old lady's home remiss me of a series of movies, all hilarious and entertaining xD

My favorite song would have to be the last one, not only bc Edward and Bella sang together, but I really love that song :)

Awesome chapter from start to finish, and AGHHHH? The suspense! Will Bella do it? Will she tell him she loves him in the next chapter? Lol... I'm very impatient .
bhr chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
No other chapter I've read has had me laughing my ass off as much and as hard as this chapter did! I love love loved it!

The phone sex was fun times, not going to lie, but Bella and Emmett's discussion about her dreams and how it all went down? I foud myself laughing with Emmett and it was just awesome! Lol.. And then when Bella started hitting him... I could barely hold it together xD

Then sad Emmett's no fun, but at Bella's expense it was sooo worth it...

I also loved how with The laughs came the years when Bella explained how she can cry on command... Like actual tears! Thankfully without the snot lol.

And the Latin... Edward is evil. Pure evil. Lol jk. He's pretty smooth is what he is.

Thank you for this story! Awesome sauce, and all that jazz.
bhr chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
$94,000? HOLY MOTHER NATURE. That's a lot of money. That left my mouth open for so log I forgot that I had my mouth open up to the part where Edward's internal conversation came towards an end and it fast forwarded to where everything's full circle. (Going back to Edward's internal conversation, I almost thought he was talking to someone else for a bit xD)

What Bella did for Edward, damn. It was almost like I was there, and that's so scary for me to feel that way. In short, that was Fuckin' A.

By the time Edward was explaining The Honolulu White Orchid I was like 'is he going to tell her he loves her? Is he? Is he?' and then he said it without actually saying it... UGHHH HATE ANGST XD HURTS SO GOOD.

OH! And Bella claiming her new acquaintance whenever she sees fit made me crack up.

Awesome Chapter. The writing is awesome, your Beta is awesome, so much awesomeness it's hard to handle in one day so I'm going to sleep and come back refreshed and ready to read more! Can't wait! Aghhhhhhh! Lol ok I'm cool.
bhr chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
That was so intense... Other words cannot express other than 'Whoa.'

I liked this chapter because finally Edward gets some help too! Poor guy being sweet and chivalrous and acting like a caveman- too much of a sweet guy that I'm glad he got some xD. My heart went out to them when they both admitted they were giving up hope if thigs didn't work out with one another.. I just wanted to hug both of them and be like 'Dudes I feel you ok?' a couple of tears would've escaped and a sniffle here and there and then I'd say 'but no worries, the author is kickass and she got y'all on lock!' lol.

Wow... Did I just write that? Seriously? . please don't think I'm weird. Is it weird saying don't think of me as weird? Ok I'm just going to stop on this thought...

Umm.. Yeah I got nothing. Awesome chapter though! The story is awesome and I wish I wasn't so tired or busy so that I could read this whole story in one sitting!
bhr chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Bella used the rabbit and got off! Yay for her!

That being said, her internal monologues are always amusing to read, almost as funny as her cat dreams.

Edward's cool beans. That's all I have to say (sorry I know my reviews are kinda really short.. But I really do love reading the story when I can and I love each chapter from start to finish:) )
bhr chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I live in Hawaii and after seeing the painting it makes me want to head downtown and check this out for myself! .

I personally appreciated the clarifications... It helps me get a better understanding of Bella's dream and the symbolism used in the story :) thank you!

The sex toy.. I had to laugh when Bella already picked the color blue because I would've done the same thing xD
bhr chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Edward seemed way too angry at Bella... But I understand in a way. I like them fighting too, lol that's what every healthy normal relationship has... I think.
bhr chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I had to scroll back up to make sure I was reading the same chapter, because the last part was so intense I though I was reading another chapter and didn't review what I thought was the previous one! That being said,

I love Married with Children! The Bundy's are so funny sometimes it's hard to watch cuz I'm trying to gasp for air. There's always a moment where they think they've won big but they end up losing :/ Love this show :)

When Bella practically yelled at the girl to get their photo and pay for it, I was like 'Damn... Bella can get nasty when she's mad...' and the girl(Mitzy) kept blowin her off anyway!

Oh yeah, Mr. Clean and the guy on the Bounty paper towels... Can't look at them the same way anymore xD weird how it makes sense, though I wish it didn't.

I'm also jealous of the fact they have annual passes to the park. I went there once when I was a kid and had to ride as much as I could before dark xD

At the end, Bella came :o wow. That must've been huge in itself for Bella...

My amorous Repellent person(s) would have to be... The cast from Jersey Shore. Just thinking about them... No offense is all I have to say.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Cute story so far.
Funny how Edward came up with the name "Operation Make Bella Come" on his early morning trip to Home Depot when he didn't even know her name was Isabella yet. He just knew her as Swan at that point. :-D
bhr chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Awesome from start to finish :D I really love the I traction between that two its insane. I feel for Edward and his problem, and I get as yuppie as an American girl can get when I hear a guy speaking a different language *sigh* it's always so... Damn. Too good.
bhr chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
I love the movie the wedding singer! I love the part where he sings his song to Julia and he cries at the end :D Ahhhh... memories.

I like the relationship between Edward and Emmett. I like that they can tease each other and be professional when it comes to his problem.

Alice and Bella are too funny I love their times together :)
bhr chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Edward's. It in the beginning was funny at the end.

I loved the lunch with Alice and Bella! It was so fluffy and Alice reminds me so much of my own friends.

I also loved the ending when Alice fainted -somewhat- and Bella picked up the check.

I love the humor in this story xD it's awesome!
bhr chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I didn't watch Borat, but I have an idea of the reference and I thought it was funny :)

As for the dream, it was something to behold. I couldn't stop laughing at the references she made and how she summed up her dream. Don't really fancy the P-word, but the way it was written had me laughing my ass off.

I like how Edward takes care of her even when they're being intimate. It's so nice to know he cares and in all 'AWWWW' and 'SO SWEET/CUTE/FLUFFY' :D
2,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »