Reviews for Failure to Thrive
littlesecret84 chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
Great chapter - Alice isn't annoying with the whole dressing up Bella thing, and you write a great Emmett!
littlesecret84 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
I'm really really getting into this story. I love it! Another great chapter.
Charmie77 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Church Tongue - I LOVE IT!
Charmie77 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Okay so glad to hear you put in the say it and then you'll believe it.

I had this very same thing with weight loss - i know it's SO not in the area of the same! however i didn't notice how good i was starting to look and my therapist told me whenever someone complimented me to say 'thank you' even though my inclination was to say 'Really?' which was questioning their compliment...it's an insecure thing!

Anyways, I loved seeing that touch brought to this story! maybe that was TMI, sorry!
Charmie77 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Okay I am loving this story - their humor - their wit - their romance - their friendship!
jlcummins chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Loved his control at the beginning! He paced himself and everyone was happy! The "I love you" after hanging up tugs at my heart. She was pretty awesome with Emmett.
littlesecret84 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
This is a very interesting story! I am really enjoying it, I want to read the rest but I'm sleepy so I will continue tomorrow, and I will try my best to stop myself from going to the next chapter before leaving a review :)

Great work!
StephanieMayePattinson chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
AH!

That was a very yummy chapter.

x]]

More, please!

Haha.

I heart it.
cullengirl08 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
God I love Edward; he just gets sweeter and sweeter as each chapter passes.
twibrarian88 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Just finished reading this story...and I'm really loving it!

One question - I may have missed the answer to this - it sounds like both Edward and Bella are undergrads. At 23 and 26, they're both older than typical undergrad students. Is there a reason, and wouldn't they have noticed and discussed it?

I happen to be a child of the 70's so tread carefully with your poly-jokes! ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
marie0912 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
naw...! that was so sad! I totally agree with bella though, latin speaking Edward is sexy as hell! hahah!

They are insanely cute! love this story!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
good chapter, loved the part with emmett
lovedforeternity chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Loved the chapter. Sweet, funny and just wonderful Bella and Edward. Great Job!
sshhs10 chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
Good chapter! I love this story :) Can't wait for the karaoke chappie.
Acinadisme chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
Muy caliente! (or something close to that). Wonderful chapter. Can't wait for karoke night
2,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »