Reviews for Failure to Thrive
JasperAndJill chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
really fantastic job with this story.

you're so witty, it just amazes me how funny this story is!

I absolutely can't wait for you to update!

plus I liked how Edward is overly protective of Bella, its so adorable :D
smellcolor chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
I love this story so much... I can't wait for a new chapter to be posted. Hopefully soon!
meg chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
I loved the dude trash talking!
Bella Regia chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
I laughed so hard reading this last night! It is an awesome story... Please please please with an E on top, update soon! :D
Ksangi chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Yeah but, you know as well as I do when Billy Mays stood before St. Peter at the pearly gates and started TALKING, he was promptly told to "Shut the fuck up!" Yup. Pissing off saints with his dulcet tones. *grin*

I can't for the life of me figure out WHY there aren't more people reading this story. The Perv Pack must be made aware of this tingly little tale immediately.

Oh and as far as "getting a raging case of psoriasis" I prefer "May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your pubes." *snicker*
09xuereba chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
this fic is really good
MySweetEscape chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
LOL! The girl talk was absolutely fantastic! I freakin' love Alice ] Go Bella for shocking thehale out of her!
09xuereba chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
if i was with edward he could spend all nigh exusting me i really wouldnt care...ohh you mean your my dream guy who when he get turned on has to have sex 8 times...i can live with that!
An Anonymous person chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Please Continue! You are a terrific writer and I can't wait to read more!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
love this story, can't wait for more
iScreamNiki chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
OMG! congrats on being one of three offers to ever make me laugh that hard! especially at an ungodly hour like Four in the AM. well update soon. I cant wait to read more!
benna chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Good chapter, can't wait for an update!
o0vicarious-living0o chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
This story really does have me all hot and bothered. I am absolutely gripped by it. I'm an English major, too! Ha ha. I can't wait for the update.
intensewhatever chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
You have to be one of the best writers I've ever seen. I'm not kidding. You make these characters so quirky and witty and detailed that I feel as if I know them personally.

I love this story! One of the best stories I've ever read! Update ASAP! I can't wait to see what happens next!
JasperAndJill chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Very clever! Ah, I just love this story so much! I get so excited every time I sit down to read it! Awesome job, I love the Latin phrase thing, and now that you put it in there, I can imagine how sexy a Latin-speaking Edward would be... m, delicious.

(;