Reviews for Failure to Thrive
RockinWriter chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
I likes. :) And be happy because I almost didn't review but I figured why the heck not.
mamato chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
That was great! They are a wonderful couple together. Perfect for each other. I AM really curious to find out more about Edward's past relationships, and I really WOULD love to know how many women he's been with...PLEASE! And I can't WAIT for them to finally have sex. That will be AWESOME!
MySweetEscape chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Great chapter -D
sullysgirl chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Good chapter, I enjoyed reading it. I'm really liking this story!
MissRe chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Emmett does deserve some pay back and I"m really glad that those two had that talk. Awesome job.
MissRe chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
It's great that Bella is working just as hard with him as he is with her. Another awesome chapter! Great job!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
good chapter
SueBob chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
...the thick blue whole fat stuff that coats the glass...

I know this isn't an epic comment, but my daughter loves whole fat milk, and I believe I made that exact comment in disgust yesterday morning at breakfast! Too funny that you share my disgust and my snarky comments.
RockinWriter chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
Heh. "...if you need it for some reason." Lol. Sorry to all who may actually need it, but lol.

Also, good chapter. -cough-
swings and roundabouts chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
hey, so i thought i'd just review and tell you it's awesome and i'm loving it.

plus i'm even learning things, always good.

oh and i didn't realize that about georgia o'keefe's work. it was part of an art class back in school for me. damn though, we never realized. too naive.

it's all awesome and funny and awesome and sweet and hot and awesome just a little bit more.

if i don't review i'm sorry it's just that my pc is busted and i'm reading fanfic on my psp which is actually kinda handy but it is tempremental when it comes to reviews.

so update soon and tell us how things are going for them. :]
Matylda Tyler chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Love this story. It's very amusing. I really have to wonder, where do you get all the ideas for their conversations? :D Great work.

My amorous repellent - well, there are a few but there's one that does the job just fine. I'm sorry to say that you won't most likely know him. He's from the Czech republic (just like me, which I admit with embarrassment)... His name is Karel Nespor. He's a well known psychologist in our country. If you want to see what he looks like, just google his pic. But seeing him in action is what truly does the job. If you'd be interested in that, go to Youtube and search for "Mr. GS Dr. Nespor". He was on TV the other night and he told a "funny" story about a clever hen escaping from a drunkard. It was supposed to make everyone laugh...but you sorta have to cry when you see it, really:D So if you have time and you want to see what some people sharing this planet with you are capable of, find it...a definite turn-off:D

Sorry for the lenght of my review,

Matylda

PS: you really don't have to understand what he says in the video...not that important:D But the best part comes around the time 1:40 of the vid...and 2:09...The video has only 3 minutes and it's totally worth it:D
crush-on-lush chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
wow lovin the story, looking forward to more chapters
Morbidmuch chapter 15 . 7/31/2009
I really really like this story, it's so cute ) Please update soon
intensewhatever chapter 15 . 7/31/2009