Reviews for Failure to Thrive
o0vicarious-living0o chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
This story really does have me all hot and bothered. I am absolutely gripped by it. I'm an English major, too! Ha ha. I can't wait for the update.
intensewhatever chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
You have to be one of the best writers I've ever seen. I'm not kidding. You make these characters so quirky and witty and detailed that I feel as if I know them personally.

I love this story! One of the best stories I've ever read! Update ASAP! I can't wait to see what happens next!
JasperAndJill chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Very clever! Ah, I just love this story so much! I get so excited every time I sit down to read it! Awesome job, I love the Latin phrase thing, and now that you put it in there, I can imagine how sexy a Latin-speaking Edward would be... m, delicious.

(;
hayleyhoo chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Hehehe i liked the chapter again and omg hahahah the rabbit :D
JasperAndJill chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
just wanted to say that I'm completely and utterly addicted to your story. I love it! You are one of the most clever writers I have ever encountered, and it's a privilege to read your story.

I was going to wait until I read all the chapters and then leave a big fat review for the whole thing at the end, but I just couldn't wait :D So I decided to leave you a couple as I go along.

Your writing style is very eloquent, almost Meg Cabot-ish. I dunno if you'd take that as a compliment of not, but I love Meg Cabot, so coming from me, I think you could consider that praise. Once again, I'm just amazed at how clever this whole story is, and I like how Bella isn't a complete freak/damsel in distress-type, but she actually has a sense of humor and is good-natured about the joking around things.

And of course, I absolutely adore Edward. I think he's positively delicious and it's like the whole thing in Twilight where he wants to bite her but he can't, except your version is just way more sexual hahahaha (;

I'm so intrigued by this story and amazed at how well you've written it. It reads like an actual novel, and I find myself thinking about it even when I'm not reading it, laughing to myself at one of your jokes or wondering how this whole situation is gunna turn out for the both of them.

And no, I don't think that the dream and such were over ridiculous, I thought it was hysterical, and very witty!

anyways, I can't wait to keep reading, and I just wanted to encourage you to continue writing! You should become an author, seriously. You have a ton of potential.

so great job, and I'll try to leave a few more reviews for you along the way :D
kittensandcombatboots chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I have read this entire story so far in one sitting.

I couldn't make myself stop and go to sleep even though it is two a.m. here.

Your story is original and funny. And it's sexual without being smut. It is sweet and loving.

I could rave on and on about it.

I love what you've done so far with the story and I cannot wait to read more.
clarinetguardgeek07 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
i love this story and i cant wait to read more
jlcummins chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
I am really digging this fresh, original stuff. I can't wait to hear more about his condition. I was surprised at how quickly OpMBC came to fruition :) The boy indeed has got game!
Hockey-Girl32 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
love this story!

very odd in parts but i love it!

please update soon!
delilah69 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
i loved it! its really funny too!
cjtwilight chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Wow, great job! I can't wait to read more.
g8r gal chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
You stopped there? Dang it! I was looking forward to the book reading and the sleepover. Such a tease!
LskNH chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
An anonymous person chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Yeah i'll probably comment on your work a million times. You are officially the awesomest fanfiction writer i have ever seen and i have litterally stayed up untill 4:03AM to read this story and it's fricken awesome. You better write more cuz i have to wake up in 3 keep writing!

sshhs10 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one :)
2,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »