Reviews for Failure to Thrive
Jennifer chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
Hi, just read all fourteen chapters and loving it! can't wait to see how it all works out. I think it was a very brave choice to address issues like these and they are being handled sensitively. Really well written as well!

Looking forward to further installments.

Jenn
Keira Sawyer chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
this story is absolutely delicious and i love all the psychology stuff! :D
Keira Sawyer chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
the big reveal to alice was too good. oh and mbc wasn't THAT hard to figure out. i heart your story!
JasperAndJill chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
really fantastic job with this story.

you're so witty, it just amazes me how funny this story is!

I absolutely can't wait for you to update!

plus I liked how Edward is overly protective of Bella, its so adorable :D
smellcolor chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
I love this story so much... I can't wait for a new chapter to be posted. Hopefully soon!
meg chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
I loved the dude trash talking!
Bella Regia chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
I laughed so hard reading this last night! It is an awesome story... Please please please with an E on top, update soon! :D
Ksangi chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Yeah but, you know as well as I do when Billy Mays stood before St. Peter at the pearly gates and started TALKING, he was promptly told to "Shut the fuck up!" Yup. Pissing off saints with his dulcet tones. *grin*

I can't for the life of me figure out WHY there aren't more people reading this story. The Perv Pack must be made aware of this tingly little tale immediately.

Oh and as far as "getting a raging case of psoriasis" I prefer "May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your pubes." *snicker*
09xuereba chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
this fic is really good
MySweetEscape chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
LOL! The girl talk was absolutely fantastic! I freakin' love Alice ] Go Bella for shocking thehale out of her!
09xuereba chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
if i was with edward he could spend all nigh exusting me i really wouldnt care...ohh you mean your my dream guy who when he get turned on has to have sex 8 times...i can live with that!
An Anonymous person chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Please Continue! You are a terrific writer and I can't wait to read more!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
love this story, can't wait for more
Nopenotactive chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
OMG! congrats on being one of three offers to ever make me laugh that hard! especially at an ungodly hour like Four in the AM. well update soon. I cant wait to read more!
benna chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Good chapter, can't wait for an update!
2,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 .. Last Next »