Reviews for Failure to Thrive
MarySoul chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
not a filler at all! loved the agreement! very creative! can't wait to see what's up next! open the candy store, please? :)
Julesnerd chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
I can't believe that no one has jumped all over the overly expensive ebonized walnut frame on the watercolor. Hm... I wonder what that could possibly mean;)

Shoot, now I've given it away.
lonewolfskid chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
holy hilarious contract batman! Shame she isn't a real girl. Sorta. Anyhoo, diggin the symbolism. Dreaming of talking cat/vag is certainly giggle worthy. I don't feel that this was a filler. It moved them along emotionally. Bella at least. Super sweetness gift from E. "I only want to play with you"...yum. And my Dwardo peen search is back on.
greasegurl chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
oh my god. this has got to be THE BEST sexual tension (if you can call it that...?) Bella/Edward story in the history of EVER! and i must say, i do rather love your little sayings eg "lord love lucifer in a yellow thong"

Keep up the amazing work,

Looking forward to your next chapter/s (asap please :] )

Greasegurl
acw1 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
alwakys good even not when of the citrus variety.
Shadowdragon13 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Another awesome chapter! Thanks for the smiles, I really needed them!
g8r gal chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Emmett naked would be fantastic. Preferably in my room, but in your fic will do, I suppose.

Please reopen the candy shop. Bella wants to lick his lollipop. Maybe they can break out the blue bunny.

I have to say, the agreement was very funny, especially the part about getting to use it in petty arguments.
hayleyhoo chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Great chapter :D hehehe Edwards reaction to the contract was hilarious and the contract itself brilliant so therefore the chapter was brilliant and amazing and spectacular lol :D
hooker81 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
lol this is great!
sshhs10 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Fantabulous chapter, once again! Can't wait for pizza night, me lady!
benna chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
good chapter, thanks for the update, really enjoying this story.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
Every girl needs an Alice in her life. I had not read the story before sending the message but I cant wait to read what happens when they all get together. And I am dying to find out if Bella and Edward will play with Alice's gift after she goes solo.
Nara13 chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
Yes, I'm one of the pervs. I wanted lemons! Oh well, guess I'm as insatiable as Edward. LOL! Seriously though, this is one of my favorite stories and I check for updates everyday. Obsess much? Yes I do.:) Love your symbolisms with the dreams, etc. The cat/kitten references are always cracking me up. The Sexual Satisfaction Agreement had me in hysterics. You write really well in my opinion and can't wait for you to flush out more about Edward and his condition. I'm dying to find out a little snippet or reference to what is in his book he's been reading from Emmett. Maybe when Bella finally reads some of it? Don’t know if you’ve concocted any of that up in your imagination yet but when you do and with your writing so far I know it’s going to be worth the wait. Thank you for sharing your story!
kikiofberlin chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Love, love, LOVE this story. Just read it all, but I have a question. I have pretty stringent filters on my home network due to have lots of kids around, so I can't read chaps 12 and 13. Any chance you can message those to me? I'd super appreciate it-I've NEVER read a B/E story like this one before I can't wait to see where it's going! THanks!
lovelywendy chapter 13 . 7/8/2009