Reviews for Failure to Thrive
benna chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
good chapter, thanks for the update.
lonewolfskid chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
That was one ridiculousy hilarious argument. Seriously. I can not wait for some Edward peen action. Not just for his peen. Though, I would be lying if I said that I don't want that as well. Because I want to know what his deal is. A sexual beast you say. Never satisfied. Hm. Me likey.
qnbee711 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
I am really digging this story! Like the Animal House references, btw!
sshhs10 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Good chapter, I want Bella in Edward's candy shop! Haha can't wait for more :)
sshhs10 chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Yay for Bella! I love Sweetward. :D
delilah69 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
i absolutely love what you've done! keep it going!
Shadowdragon13 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
I just found your story this afternoon and I'm totally hooked. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Meg chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
I really like the word "Fuckerdicker" and I like Bridgett Jones and I liked the Flowers and their meanings.

You are such a perv, by the way!

I am onto chap 6, am really enjoying reading this little racy story.
acw1 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
great chapter. I bet she and alice will have quite the chat. i'm am glad he will eventually open the candy store to her. looking forward to more.
lilaya chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Sorry that I haven't reviewed on the last few chapters! I didn't get a chance, but they were all great, as always! I love that Edward has those little acronyms and that they ha a 'sleepover'. I also love how you've still been able to keep the Edward angst/self-loathing personality trait, even though they're still human.

Great chapter!
squawkbx chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
I really do love this story, you make me smile thank you
Via chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Another awesome chapter. After school specials were the worse...and yet when you were extremely bored you watched them while commenting the whole time on how stupid they were. Anyways update soon!
bacmel79 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
I will have to totally agree with Edward about the syrup. YUM eggs/bacon/sausage. I think syrup makes almost all breakfast foods taste better. LOL! However with my eggs I draw the line at syrup, nothing else can touch my eggs, not even cheese. LOL!

I will have to sadly say that I even had to watch those After school specials in school.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
LskNH chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Cute
Acinadisme chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Operation MBC is a success! So now is it time to help poor sweet vulnerable Edward? why do i have the feeling he's going to be even more vulnerable now that he feels bella is fixed' and he's still broken? Wonderful job.
2,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »