Reviews for Failure to Thrive
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
OMG the idea of the contract was hilarious! I love it.
Julesnerd chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
Who says he didn't? Bella's orgasm was from her point of view... hm maybe I need to go back and put in a sentence about that in Edward's part? It gets hard to keep all of the loose threads from flying away. Thanks for watching my back:)

There's also the possibility that he doesn't bust out of his jeans just from watching and touching...he may have control issues, but let's not make him totally inept.

Going to have to chew on this one for a
g8r gal chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
Edward needs to quit being a PRUDE! She wants to see his goodies, dang it!

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to her next visit with Dr. Emmett.

I wondered about the painting and the toenail polish. If Edward has PE, what keeps him from jizzing in his pants while he and Bella experiment?
hayleyhoo chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
Hehehe this was good and Edward and Bella fighting is good lol Funny as... :D
TrulyOutrageous chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
I cant wait for the next chapter and I am dying to know what Emmett thinks of Bella's dreams.
MarySoul chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
loved this chapter! they are getting into a nice routine and they are so totally cute together, even when they fight! they are a mess, but a adorable one! :)
lm03 chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
LOVE IT! please keep updating frequently!
Acinadisme chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I'm stuck on Bella's dream though. Was there another hidden meaning besides the obvious? Will we see the jogging book in the next chapter? Poor Edward...hiding behind his food analogies. sorry for the rambling. Loved the chapter can't wait for the next one...and there would be no hearts broken on my end he we didn't see Jacob.
MissRe chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
The fight was actually very amusing. I quite enjoyed it, really. The creating an agreement was a creative solution to the issue. Awesome job!
benna chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
good chapter, thanks for the update.
lonewolfskid chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
That was one ridiculousy hilarious argument. Seriously. I can not wait for some Edward peen action. Not just for his peen. Though, I would be lying if I said that I don't want that as well. Because I want to know what his deal is. A sexual beast you say. Never satisfied. Hm. Me likey.
qnbee711 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
I am really digging this story! Like the Animal House references, btw!
sshhs10 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Good chapter, I want Bella in Edward's candy shop! Haha can't wait for more :)
sshhs10 chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Yay for Bella! I love Sweetward. :D
delilah69 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
i absolutely love what you've done! keep it going!
2,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »