Reviews for Failure to Thrive
bacmel79 chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Wow you had to take entire classes on 1 author. YIKES! Brit Lit 1 and 2 nearly kicked my ass and I was able to read all kinds of authors.

Oh and Milton, you took a whole class on that guy! yeash, Paradise Lost killed me KILLED ME! He was worse than Faulkner (Freshman Eng 102).

I only recall there being 2 author's that my school taught an entire class for Shakepere and C.S. Lewis and the latter was in the Bible Studies department.
bacmel79 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Tree echo location - Yeah so me!

"Black boxer briefs rubber band sling shot: lands in toilet.. doh! Ugh…to reach in with bare hand to retrieve scivvies. Well, you certainly can’t flush them, dumbass. Bare hand? In Toilet? Use the toilet scrubber wand thingie! Brilliant. Aha! crisis averted. Soggy shorts in sink." - totally laughes my ass off at this!

Whated you thanks you for putting a bit of the previous chapter at the begining of the new chapter. It really doesn't make a differance for me now because I'm reading right through several chapters right now, but when I have to wait for the next one it helps without me having to click back to the previous chapter to read the last part and refreash my mind as I'm getting old and don't remember a lot of things! LOL!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Love the new chapter it leaves me wanting more. I cant wait for Edwards point of view and I also have great affection for the word booby. Way to go with Operation MBC!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
This story gets two giant, Megan Fox toe-thumbs up from me. I've been laughing so hard throughout the couple hours I've been reading your story that at one point, I nearly choked to death on a gummy bear. It would have been worth it. I'd have gotten some serious mileage out of the "go suck a bag of dicks" thing in heaven.
MissRe chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
Edward is growing so much... and not in a pervy way. He put aside his own sexual needs and focused in on hers - taking care of her, loving her, and showing her what she had been missing. Awesome job. Loved the end of the date too... the latin cracks me up! :) Thank you! :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I love the fact that Bella is turned on by him speaking latin. I still believe you and your story are genius so please give me more.
sshhs10 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
I love Sexward and Bella's banter! Good chapter.
sshhs10 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Love this chapter! I LMAO "Quick! Make a croissant joke and we’ll be even." Haha can't wait for more.
sshhs10 chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Good chapter!
sshhs10 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
LOL Alice faints!
beans and cornbread chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I love this story. Their constant banter reminds me of my husband and I. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.
acw1 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
he really is a nice guy. they are preety good for each other. glad they admitted how they feel for each other.
fleur de lisa chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Love this to death! Your writing is phenomenal and the humor is fantastic. Lovin' your Bella and Edward!
Via chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I love this story! The plotline is totally original (as far as I know...) and it's funny. Anyways awesome job and update soon please!
Acinadisme chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
have i told you some of the lines you come up with have me cracking up? I can't wait to here more jogging stories.
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 .. Last Next »