Reviews for Failure to Thrive
benna chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Pretty good there, and you were worried that you wouldn't be able write a good well done. Can't wait for more.
delilah69 chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
so great! is he going to do something stupid and almost or totally lose her? this is so great!
Aleeab4u chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Latin has to be the sexiest language ever and having Edward speak it has just made it sexier, lol. Great chapter. Operation MBC success was very hot and sexy, but you managed to make it sweet and loving as well.
hayleyhoo chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
wo someone get me a fan that was hot lmao :D I loved the chapter as usual :)
Via chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Very realistic! Please update soon and keep up the great work!
acw1 chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
what a great boyfriend! great chapter. looking forward to more edward and bella, thriving together. I know this was just a start but it was definitely a step in the right direction.
LskNH chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
g8r gal chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
That boy is so selfless. I luv him. Yay! Operation MBC has worked! Now they need to work on Edward. Great chapter. I am so glad that they have reached this huge milestone.
bacmel79 chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
You know I had to take Latin in high school. I took it for 2 years and I only remember 1 phrase and I can't type it in Latin becasue I can't remember how to spell the word for Farmer and feel like looking it up. The tranlation would be "The farmer is in the farmhouse". Totally useful right! LOL!

Sorry my reviews are completely random. I'm just weird like that!
bacmel79 chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Wow you had to take entire classes on 1 author. YIKES! Brit Lit 1 and 2 nearly kicked my ass and I was able to read all kinds of authors.

Oh and Milton, you took a whole class on that guy! yeash, Paradise Lost killed me KILLED ME! He was worse than Faulkner (Freshman Eng 102).

I only recall there being 2 author's that my school taught an entire class for Shakepere and C.S. Lewis and the latter was in the Bible Studies department.
bacmel79 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Tree echo location - Yeah so me!

"Black boxer briefs rubber band sling shot: lands in toilet.. doh! Ugh…to reach in with bare hand to retrieve scivvies. Well, you certainly can’t flush them, dumbass. Bare hand? In Toilet? Use the toilet scrubber wand thingie! Brilliant. Aha! crisis averted. Soggy shorts in sink." - totally laughes my ass off at this!

Whated you thanks you for putting a bit of the previous chapter at the begining of the new chapter. It really doesn't make a differance for me now because I'm reading right through several chapters right now, but when I have to wait for the next one it helps without me having to click back to the previous chapter to read the last part and refreash my mind as I'm getting old and don't remember a lot of things! LOL!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Love the new chapter it leaves me wanting more. I cant wait for Edwards point of view and I also have great affection for the word booby. Way to go with Operation MBC!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
This story gets two giant, Megan Fox toe-thumbs up from me. I've been laughing so hard throughout the couple hours I've been reading your story that at one point, I nearly choked to death on a gummy bear. It would have been worth it. I'd have gotten some serious mileage out of the "go suck a bag of dicks" thing in heaven.
MissRe chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
Edward is growing so much... and not in a pervy way. He put aside his own sexual needs and focused in on hers - taking care of her, loving her, and showing her what she had been missing. Awesome job. Loved the end of the date too... the latin cracks me up! :) Thank you! :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I love the fact that Bella is turned on by him speaking latin. I still believe you and your story are genius so please give me more.
2,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 .. Last Next »