Reviews for Failure to Thrive
bhr chapter 26 . 8/16/2012
I loved the ring xD could not stop laughing when I read that part at the end, and it's still funny as I'm writing my review xD

I'm so happy that Bella can look beyond her mother's faults and be who she can be with Edward. When he proposed I mentally squealed!

I'm just happy. I'm not sad that the story has come to an end (well, until I read the next chapter) because I will continue to read this story over and over again! It's that awesome :D

Well, these two have come far, and I'm glad I got to see the laughs, the crying, the anger, the dreaming, the scheming, the Karaoke Night was Awesome and I watched all the videos so it made that chapter all the more epic, the canon characters, the heartache, and finally the love. An amazing and beautiful story. Thank you for this story :D
bhr chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
Aww.. Well that was nice in the end :)

I honestly missed the inner monologues Bella and Edward have because they're always so funny xD

I personally believe in marriage, but not right now lol. I love the wait.
bhr chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
I thought I was impatient but damn! Bella beats me by a mile xD

Other commentary on what happened in this chapter will mainly be:
-Yay for consensual sex!
-The grooming was a nice touch :)
-I'm glad they're happy and blissed out..

When it comes to lemon chapters I don't really know what to say lol. I'm just happy for them I guess haha.

Great chapter though :)
bhr chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
I cried when Bella started thinking about her dad, and was wayy too worried about Bella's migraines to notice whether or not they were sexin it up lol. I guess by this point the lemons are nice to read but I get so scared to the pout where I worry too much about these two :/ I'm glad Bella is a lot better though, especially with what she's been prescribed xD.
bhr chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
I loved this chapter, even though it seemed to not have any definitive place to go. It's kind of like life without its stresses or drama or anything bad, or driving around with no place to go but the top's down and the wind is blowing and theres feel good music on :)

I wholeheartedly agree on Bella's point of view when it comes to money, and have never met anyone like Edward, where they can spend without having to think about how much they've spent or how much is leftover :o I'd probably go into shock to be honest lol.

Disneyland.. I've only gone once, and loved it :D I wish to go again someday with the whole family though..

Great chapter, and now I know how to baste an egg! :D thanks!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
So witty! I llove their repartee.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Ahhh success!
mnov29 chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
I loved this!
bhr chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
Naughty Bella.. But at least they got the worst out of the way. Her means were a bit extreme, and I can't ever imagine doing that to someone, but I understand her motives.

I love that they talk about basically anything and everything.

I didn't watch Pulp Fiction, but I probably should now lol.

I like Fuck Ducker, but only because it's tragically canon Edward and I praise him for his gentlemanly trait, however annoying it may seem to Bella :)
JanuaryLestrange chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
ppatti53 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
It is always good to read a written well ff...
kalibean chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
I love this story...it just makes my heart happy. I will admit that the clouds or sunshine question made me think of diamond color, not metal color, though. Tiffany's has some of the most gorgeous yellow diamonds I've ever seen, and I'd never even considered yellow for a stone. There's one at my local store for $65k that puts a smile on my face for hours. Ridiculous.
kalibean chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
I love popovers. My first major job out of college was for a department store's corporate office, and their restaurants always bring out fresh popovers before the meal with strawberry butter. So yummy. And again...I love this sweet story.
kalibean chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Loving this story. It's sweet and sexy and I'm a sucker for any story involving strong communication skills. Maybe because I suck at that in my own relationships? Hmm.
1853kaz chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
You wrapped it up so well. I can see where you got bogged down there for a while, but testament to your skill and perseverance - you definitely got back on track and rode that sucker home. I hope you gave yourself a huge pat on the back - massive accomplishment! Thank you so much for the fun :)
2,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »