Reviews for Failure to Thrive
bhr chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I've done the same! . I never used to review before, but I really should backtrack. There were so many good stories I read and didn't show how much I appreciated their stories or how awesome their stories were -.-'

That being said, I'm glad I'm giving credit where it's due, and this chapter was fun to read, a lot of laughs, and love the banter between Edward and Bella more and more each time :)

I love that Bella works around animals. I love animals! Even when they can get feisty (cats .)

I love the flow of the chapters and how it doesn't feel long when I read them. I love this story :D
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
Thank you for finishing this story. It was sweet and I enjoyed reading it.
bhr chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Aww... I'm such a sap.

I liked Bella opening up and keeping a strong front for as long as she could...

I liked the comfortable atmosphere between these two.

I love banter between these two. It always brings a smile to my face :D

I love 'Operation MBC' xD

This chapter was tough to read but I trudged along and I'm glad I did because I knew it would get better for these two :)

I love this story. I know it's too soon and I'm moving too fast but I mean.. I fricken love this story. I can't read anything else anyway haha. I must keep reading!
bhr chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I liked that Bella was upset with Edward and made him clean we fridge. For some reason I really like that.

I liked that there was an EPOV.

I liked that Edward explains everything from the start. I hate the stories that show Eddie boy being the dick and waiting till shit overflowed and both he and Bella end up being fucked. Honesty is the best policy.

Aside from the fact that this chapter was a little longer, I like how I can read a story and the flow and the chemistry and the events and the chapter overall work and when I come to the end of the chapter I'm like 'yay!' and 'I understand' and 'I'm glad it went that way!' because it doesn't feel long. (Well to me.) the chapter began and ended with enough for me to understand and anticipate what happens next without not too much questions :) Yay chapters like these! Lol

I like the language in the story. Maybe that's not something to normally like, but I like how I expect it in a way with this story.

Awesome story and chapters, can't wait to read the others (like right after this lol)
bhr chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Aww... That was so cute! Lol well I mean the whole taking it slow, how well he treats Bella, how they work things and talk things out. A nice Drabble if I do say so myself :)
bhr chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Maybe I read that chapter too fast... I mean I liked it but some parts I was a little confused with.. Like how he kinda switches on and off between moods and such, but I like how Bella simplified their dilemmas. Too funny!
bhr chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Seems like a good read so far :) it was favorited by an author whose stories I'm currently reading, but your summary brought me in. Can't wait to find out what's next!
philipno2 chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
So good! Congrats!
Lizzie8714 chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story! It was a fun read. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
I really enjoyed your story...thanks :)
Crazy Twilight Addict chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
Absolutely LOVED this story! You are a great writer!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
I loved the R&J reference as soon as I saw king of cats I knew!
chauny chapter 27 . 7/4/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed your version of Edward and Bella! One of the sweetest Edwards out there. This story had me laughing out loud.

I am so happy you finished this story and look forward to anything else you decide to write. : )
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
awesome! thanks for the writting!
marium1980 chapter 27 . 7/3/2012