Reviews for Failure to Thrive
divyvicki chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Loved the drink philosophy.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I'm thinking that Bella just hasn't had the right partner. This was recommended to me by jasabbimommy. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
That was pretty awesome.
ymi2bz4t chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Did she not wash and disinfect her new "Wabbit"? EWWWWW! I weally thought Bellwa would wub dat wascally wabbit with some wubbing alcohol! "What a Maroon!"
jmolly chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Oh, poor pixie hit her head.
jmolly chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Mr Protective is out in full force. :)
jmolly chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
It was a setup! Weekly dinner at the Cullen house should be an interesting affair.
jmolly chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
They're so dysfunctional they might actually be functional together. LOL!
jmolly chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Aww, they're so cute. He borrowed her hand. And she let him. How adorbs.
jmolly chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I like the Jerry Lewis stumbles. :}
Just Sus chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Thanks for this wonderful ending...I have a Christopher, too! Loved this...glad you finished it! Well done!

hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 26 . 10/13/2014
Boy, I'm glad I read this "complete." I would have probably gone crazy waiting...LOL! Seriously, I'm proud of you that you finished this! Other authors might have just thrown in the towel! Glad you finished this! I loved this Edward and Bella...faults and all. Love worked it all out, and mutual respect, and caring! Good for them!

Thanks, bb...
xoSus
Just Sus chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
OK... I have to tell you, that you write fuckhawt love/sex scenes between these two! I've had to leave a couple of times to have some "me" time... LOL! *WHEW! *
Just Sus chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
YAY! THEY DID IT!
Just Sus chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
He needs to just let go! No matter if it's quick or long...it's like anything! You just need to practice, practice, practice! As they say, "Practice makes perfect!" Somehow, I think they'll be fine. He just needs to get out of his big head, and into his littler one! LOL!

xoxoSus