Reviews for Failure to Thrive
morena.davidson.3 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I love that he got her flowers with meaning. I don't care much for cut flowers, but it would be so lovely for someone to really try to pick ones that show they know and understand me. Thanks for sharing. xo
morena.davidson.3 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
LOL! I love these two already. :) Thanks for the laughs. xo
Vampfan1 chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
Okay, so Edward isn't the only clueless person asking. What the heck is a popover? I could google it but the last time I googled something for your story it was hairy scary! Pun intended!
Vampfan1 chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Okay, so I have to be honest about how I felt reading this chapter. I am loving the story but I have a certain image of Edward in my brain. I am having a really hard time coming to grips with two things about him. One being a major premise of the story which is that he suffers from PE. When I first started reading that he was insatiable, I thought ok he likes sex. A lot! And he wants it all the time. lucky Bella. But then the story started talking about how he couldn't hold it together so to speak and I thought WTH? This is Edward we are talking about. He is the epitome of pleasure for women in the FF kingdom. How can he unload way to soon. Poor Bella! I am a woman and I guess I have drunk the cool aid when it comes to thinking that a man has to have some longer control and that he is a lot less desirable if he can't go the distance. Maybe that's wrong but again, this is Edward and this story is killing the image. Second and this may even turn me off more is that ( although I have been around the block for quite some time now...married for many years), I actually had to google image what an uncircumcised penis looks like cause I've never seen one. Let me just say it was an image I could have lived without. Talk about ugly! I am going to try and continue to root for these two as the story continues and I will finish reading it but for gosh sakes, if you ever write another fan fiction story again, could you please for the love of all that is gloriously Edward give him an extra large, circumcised man muscle capable of lasting long enough to give triple yippies to our beloved Bella!? I beg of you I need the other image of him in my brain instead of the one you gave us in this story. Don't get me wrong. He seems like a super nice and caring guy who is super patient with Bella and doesn't judge her for her sexual fearfulness which is uber commendable on his part and I know that a lot of that probably has to do with the fact that he has issues too and therefore does not judge But... I just can't seem to be able to clearly see him as anything other than a sexual rock star in the bedroom. Having gotten all that off my chest, please don't be offended. It's not meant to be that way. I just have an image of him and have trouble seeing him differently in a role that seems LESS than that. I'll stop now and move on.
Vampfan1 chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Repellent...Gary Bussey( sp.?) esp. His mug shots. Guess I 'm dating myself a bit here but I can remember getting turned on by Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves in Point Break and then totally going straight to yuck as soon as Gary came on scene.
Lovethisfic chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
It may be a couple years late, and totally useless now, but recognition should be given when it's due. I'm six chapters in and I'm loving this.

So as a fellow writer who knows how good it feels for someone else to enjoy your work: thank you. You're making my night.
1avidfan chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I am really loving the interaction between these two. It seems like he is exactly the type of man she needs to become involved with. I don't know about his problem, though. It seems like a more complicated issue to solve. However he really seems to enjoy getting to know her and they seem open and honest with each other, so that has to be a good thing right? Even if she does not know how to deal with his "insatiability". Good story, great characters. Thanks for writing and sharing. I hope you continue with your writing.
westy95 chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
Fantastic story, loved it.. Thank you for sharing it with us
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
When I started reading this story, I had a bit of doubt. But really, it's beautiful!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
Great story...freaking funny really!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
As a victim of date rape in 1988, at 16, I think you did a wonderful job portraying how Bella felt before, during and after the assault. Edward responded like a true gentleman, who has deep emotion for Bella. Similar to how my husband (of 25 years today) picked up the pieces of me back in 1987, when we began dating six months after my assault. He wasn't sexually insatiable though. Lol. It took a lot of time to get past it. I never told my parents, the authorities, or anyone, but my now hubby, until about six years ago. I finally talked to a therapist. Anyway, this isn't about me, but I wanted you to know that you handled this
delicate issue very professionally and accurate. Well done.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awesome! Loved the beginning.
lemonangeljuice chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for writing a fun Edward and Bella story for my fan fiction pleasure.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Just an FYI... Failure to thrive is actually a term they give babies who are having trouble gaining weight. My niece and nephew had it and they just couldn't keep formula down. It was hard to find one that worked to help them .
lemonangeljuice chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
I thought that basted eggs were something made up when reading the story. Then I read your authors note with directions. I'm intrigued. And I'm craving popovers!
2,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »