Reviews for Failure to Thrive
bethian3 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
"You're just jealous because you don't have tree echo location!"
"Bella! Neither do you!"
LMAO! Where do you get this stuff?
Guest chapter 27 . 9/16/2013
ok. this story was awesome! And Emmett is ridiculous! can't wait for the new one!
Jocelynlynn chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Great story! Loved how this story came together! Thanks for writing it!
EmLou1987 chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
Aww, what a great story!
x x x
twiclare chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I'm glad he's been honest about the connection with Emmett and Carlisle right from the start, he realises she needs to be able to trust him. He really is a sweet guy.
twiclare chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Great start!
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Thank God, Bella got over her money phobia LOL! Love love love the Princess and the Frog ring...too sweet for words! I kinda don't want to read the Epilogue...don't wanna leave these two, damnit!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Pretty sure Jessica felt like the complete idiot she was when she realized she'd just pissed off a very wealthy boyfriend enough to break up with her LMAO!
Bella and Edward are so amazing together...not just physically, but in how they communicate!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
What a great beginnin' of their sex-a-thon LOL! And my favorite Eagles road song would have to be "Take It Easy!" It's the only one I know all the words to and sing at the top of my voice while drivin' to and from work *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
Blessed with a lifetime of NO migranes! Poor Bella...lucky she has a good remedy at hand LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Well, I'm very glad it didn't get shitcanned cause it was cuter than a speckled pup!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
While I can totally understand Bella gettin' into lettin' Edward sleep hump her, I have to agree with him that she cheated him out of makin' sure she was prepared for his size...Lordy, he was big enough to tear her? *gasp!*
Oh, yeah! Thanks for explainin' nurple LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Dude! Could that be the answer to the mystery of the travelin' rocks in the {Mojave?} desert? Are they lodestones scurryin' along lines of underground iron? Nah, that theory has probably been exhausted. Oh, well!
But, hey! Edward and Bella are in luuuuuv! YAY!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
I'll have to second Bella's shirtless construction guy in a toolbelt, jeans and work(sex) boots fantasy! Havin' worked at a construction site one summer, there ARE some hotties out there, hip snappin', tool jinglin' their way past my window...DAYUM!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
You just had to go and do John Denver, didn't you!? I can't listen to any of his songs without cryin' my eyes out. He had such a wonderful voice and an even more wonderful personality! He is still missed!
2,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »