Reviews for Failure to Thrive
jmolly chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
They're so dysfunctional they might actually be functional together. LOL!
jmolly chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Aww, they're so cute. He borrowed her hand. And she let him. How adorbs.
jmolly chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I like the Jerry Lewis stumbles. :}
Just Sus chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Thanks for this wonderful ending...I have a Christopher, too! Loved this...glad you finished it! Well done!

hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 26 . 10/13/2014
Boy, I'm glad I read this "complete." I would have probably gone crazy waiting...LOL! Seriously, I'm proud of you that you finished this! Other authors might have just thrown in the towel! Glad you finished this! I loved this Edward and Bella...faults and all. Love worked it all out, and mutual respect, and caring! Good for them!

Thanks, bb...
xoSus
Just Sus chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
OK... I have to tell you, that you write fuckhawt love/sex scenes between these two! I've had to leave a couple of times to have some "me" time... LOL! *WHEW! *
Just Sus chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
YAY! THEY DID IT!
Just Sus chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
He needs to just let go! No matter if it's quick or long...it's like anything! You just need to practice, practice, practice! As they say, "Practice makes perfect!" Somehow, I think they'll be fine. He just needs to get out of his big head, and into his littler one! LOL!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Well, this certainly all turned in his favorite! And he's getting better sexually, too! He was pretty close to giving her the penguin... Hope it's soon! Thanks
Just Sus chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
That was really cute! Loved their song!
Just Sus chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Man, they have a lot of issues to work through! Why is Edward so afraid of letting her get him off? That he won't be able to stop after that? Hmmmmm... Can't wait to see what happens.
Just Sus chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
And we Cali girls know they're the best! Love Mimis!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Let me get this straight... EDWARD could go 8 times a night? Now, what the hell is wrong with that? LOL!
shehazi chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Thank you. Bless _/\_
Just Sus chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Ahhhh...that was her first kiss? Oh, sweet!
2,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »