Reviews for Failure to Thrive
1avidfan chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I am really loving the interaction between these two. It seems like he is exactly the type of man she needs to become involved with. I don't know about his problem, though. It seems like a more complicated issue to solve. However he really seems to enjoy getting to know her and they seem open and honest with each other, so that has to be a good thing right? Even if she does not know how to deal with his "insatiability". Good story, great characters. Thanks for writing and sharing. I hope you continue with your writing.
westy95 chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
Fantastic story, loved it.. Thank you for sharing it with us
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
When I started reading this story, I had a bit of doubt. But really, it's beautiful!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
Great story...freaking funny really!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
As a victim of date rape in 1988, at 16, I think you did a wonderful job portraying how Bella felt before, during and after the assault. Edward responded like a true gentleman, who has deep emotion for Bella. Similar to how my husband (of 25 years today) picked up the pieces of me back in 1987, when we began dating six months after my assault. He wasn't sexually insatiable though. Lol. It took a lot of time to get past it. I never told my parents, the authorities, or anyone, but my now hubby, until about six years ago. I finally talked to a therapist. Anyway, this isn't about me, but I wanted you to know that you handled this
delicate issue very professionally and accurate. Well done.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awesome! Loved the beginning.
lemonangeljuice chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for writing a fun Edward and Bella story for my fan fiction pleasure.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Just an FYI... Failure to thrive is actually a term they give babies who are having trouble gaining weight. My niece and nephew had it and they just couldn't keep formula down. It was hard to find one that worked to help them .
lemonangeljuice chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
I thought that basted eggs were something made up when reading the story. Then I read your authors note with directions. I'm intrigued. And I'm craving popovers!
Savage Rob chapter 27 . 3/6/2014
I loved it...truly great story!
xBabySnapsx chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
loved it!
samekraemer chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
I'm a fail at writing reviews for every chapter, but I've enjoyed myself with this story. It was a lovely distraction over the last few days, and I truly loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us. You're a brilliant writer. SK
scrapmypieces chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Im trying to remember if I already read this fic cause Im in love with this Edward and your Bella is so funny!
scrapmypieces chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This Edward is going to kill me. Hes the sweetest.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
I loved it! I couldn't ask for a better story! This is by far the best thing I have read on this site. I will read everything else you have written now.
2,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »