Reviews for Failure to Thrive
scrapmypieces chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This Edward is going to kill me. Hes the sweetest.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
I loved it! I couldn't ask for a better story! This is by far the best thing I have read on this site. I will read everything else you have written now.
missmelly chapter 27 . 12/31/2013
I loved this story, especially their honesty and openness with each other. Thank you for sharing your words.
TangerSoto chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Please, correct me, if I'm wrong: when Edward did "MBC", he did not know Swans name;) only tomorrow, morning)))
TangerSoto chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Thank you for writing) more smiles for me) more hope)
kalibean chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
Very fun story. Have to say I think the chapters where you struggled were some of your best. Wish they hadn't been tough for you, but it seems they were worth the effort. Congrats on your addition, too.
fanfic44 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
It's too bad, I was pretty excited to read this story after reading the summary, but I feel like the writing and dialogue is too clever for its own good. Like too clever to be realistic or naturally funny since it seems too forced... Not my style I guess.
bethian3 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
"You're just jealous because you don't have tree echo location!"
"Bella! Neither do you!"
LMAO! Where do you get this stuff?
Guest chapter 27 . 9/16/2013
ok. this story was awesome! And Emmett is ridiculous! can't wait for the new one!
Jocelynlynn chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Great story! Loved how this story came together! Thanks for writing it!
EmLou1987 chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
Aww, what a great story!
x x x
twiclare chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I'm glad he's been honest about the connection with Emmett and Carlisle right from the start, he realises she needs to be able to trust him. He really is a sweet guy.
twiclare chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Great start!
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Thank God, Bella got over her money phobia LOL! Love love love the Princess and the Frog ring...too sweet for words! I kinda don't want to read the Epilogue...don't wanna leave these two, damnit!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Pretty sure Jessica felt like the complete idiot she was when she realized she'd just pissed off a very wealthy boyfriend enough to break up with her LMAO!
Bella and Edward are so amazing together...not just physically, but in how they communicate!
2,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »