Reviews for Failure to Thrive
twiclare chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Great start!
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Thank God, Bella got over her money phobia LOL! Love love love the Princess and the Frog ring...too sweet for words! I kinda don't want to read the Epilogue...don't wanna leave these two, damnit!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Pretty sure Jessica felt like the complete idiot she was when she realized she'd just pissed off a very wealthy boyfriend enough to break up with her LMAO!
Bella and Edward are so amazing together...not just physically, but in how they communicate!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
What a great beginnin' of their sex-a-thon LOL! And my favorite Eagles road song would have to be "Take It Easy!" It's the only one I know all the words to and sing at the top of my voice while drivin' to and from work *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
Blessed with a lifetime of NO migranes! Poor Bella...lucky she has a good remedy at hand LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Well, I'm very glad it didn't get shitcanned cause it was cuter than a speckled pup!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
While I can totally understand Bella gettin' into lettin' Edward sleep hump her, I have to agree with him that she cheated him out of makin' sure she was prepared for his size...Lordy, he was big enough to tear her? *gasp!*
Oh, yeah! Thanks for explainin' nurple LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Dude! Could that be the answer to the mystery of the travelin' rocks in the {Mojave?} desert? Are they lodestones scurryin' along lines of underground iron? Nah, that theory has probably been exhausted. Oh, well!
But, hey! Edward and Bella are in luuuuuv! YAY!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
I'll have to second Bella's shirtless construction guy in a toolbelt, jeans and work(sex) boots fantasy! Havin' worked at a construction site one summer, there ARE some hotties out there, hip snappin', tool jinglin' their way past my window...DAYUM!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
You just had to go and do John Denver, didn't you!? I can't listen to any of his songs without cryin' my eyes out. He had such a wonderful voice and an even more wonderful personality! He is still missed!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Wait! Didn't Edward notice how he managed to hold off until Bella came first...well, at the same time? That's improvement, right? Did he sleep through the night afterwards?
Emmett's smackdown was awesome...high five!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Learnin' how to fight without screamin', throwin' shit and slammin' out the door is a very important lesson in any relationship LOL! So far, so good and I can't wait either!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I happened to read a comment from someone who said your lemons weren't detailed enough...I seriously beg to differ LOL! They are brilliantly executed, thank you very much!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
If Edward had his way, more and more of her stuff would find its way to his place LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Alice is such a hoot...just hangs up without sayin' goodbye cause Bella knows she's on her way LMAO!
I love the nicknames Bella and Edward are tryin' out on each other; there are a lot of dumb ones out there! Their Girlfriend/Boyfriend contract was priceless! Can't wait to see if Edward had any revisions to it!
2,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »