Reviews for Failure to Thrive
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
I'll have to second Bella's shirtless construction guy in a toolbelt, jeans and work(sex) boots fantasy! Havin' worked at a construction site one summer, there ARE some hotties out there, hip snappin', tool jinglin' their way past my window...DAYUM!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
You just had to go and do John Denver, didn't you!? I can't listen to any of his songs without cryin' my eyes out. He had such a wonderful voice and an even more wonderful personality! He is still missed!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Wait! Didn't Edward notice how he managed to hold off until Bella came first...well, at the same time? That's improvement, right? Did he sleep through the night afterwards?
Emmett's smackdown was awesome...high five!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Learnin' how to fight without screamin', throwin' shit and slammin' out the door is a very important lesson in any relationship LOL! So far, so good and I can't wait either!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I happened to read a comment from someone who said your lemons weren't detailed enough...I seriously beg to differ LOL! They are brilliantly executed, thank you very much!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
If Edward had his way, more and more of her stuff would find its way to his place LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Alice is such a hoot...just hangs up without sayin' goodbye cause Bella knows she's on her way LMAO!
I love the nicknames Bella and Edward are tryin' out on each other; there are a lot of dumb ones out there! Their Girlfriend/Boyfriend contract was priceless! Can't wait to see if Edward had any revisions to it!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
For what Edward did for Bella, three "arrivals" were the least he should have had LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
*Throws confetti and toots horn!* Bella finally got hers! See? All it took was to be with someone who knows what the fuck he's doin' and cares enough to do it without expectin' reciprocation! Too, damn rare LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
I'd like to give a coherent review but it's 3 am and I'm about to crash! Laters, baby!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I can see where it might give Edward mixed feelin's about Emmett and Carlisle bein' all up in his business, as it were. Glad to know they have his best interests at heart!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
There's no escapin' Edward's "problem," lucky for us *gigglesnort!*
And I'm very glad Bella has such a good friend in Alice! We'd all be screwed if we didn't have the best girlfriends ever!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Oh, I remember the Borat film all right! Stupid...vulgar...gross...hilarious as all fuck!
Didn't pick up anything particular from the dream sequence. Enjoyed Bella claimin' her territory with that kiss LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Bella and Edward are gettin' to know each other quite well and quite quickly! Why? Because they choose to communicate openly and honestly with each other! More people should do as well as they are in that area!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Holy crap! I want to laugh and cry at the same time! I can see Edward strugglin' to be what she needs at the expense of his own peace of mind! What a sweetheart!
2,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »