Reviews for Failure to Thrive
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
*Throws confetti and toots horn!* Bella finally got hers! See? All it took was to be with someone who knows what the fuck he's doin' and cares enough to do it without expectin' reciprocation! Too, damn rare LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
I'd like to give a coherent review but it's 3 am and I'm about to crash! Laters, baby!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I can see where it might give Edward mixed feelin's about Emmett and Carlisle bein' all up in his business, as it were. Glad to know they have his best interests at heart!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
There's no escapin' Edward's "problem," lucky for us *gigglesnort!*
And I'm very glad Bella has such a good friend in Alice! We'd all be screwed if we didn't have the best girlfriends ever!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Oh, I remember the Borat film all right! Stupid...vulgar...gross...hilarious as all fuck!
Didn't pick up anything particular from the dream sequence. Enjoyed Bella claimin' her territory with that kiss LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Bella and Edward are gettin' to know each other quite well and quite quickly! Why? Because they choose to communicate openly and honestly with each other! More people should do as well as they are in that area!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Holy crap! I want to laugh and cry at the same time! I can see Edward strugglin' to be what she needs at the expense of his own peace of mind! What a sweetheart!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I took your warnin' to heart and a good warnin' it was 'cause I surely found myself snortin' and chokin' at Edward's "bag of dicks" banter LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
*Gigglesnort!* They are so damn cute together LOL! I think they each have a kind of voodoo influence on the other!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Boy, I'm hopin' no one was sittin' near enough to overhear such a personal conversation, which I was surprised {but glad} they were able to have with each other!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It's terribly unrealistic to expect sexual satisfaction from someone you are not the least bit excited about bein' with. Of course, havin' an aversion to physical touch of any kind can't help Bella's situation!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
That one was fuckawesome! I loved it! You're a really good writer. But I have to say I was hoping for more detailed lemons. I love my lemons. Anyway really good, super funny. Just awesome! XD
shaz308 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
This is getting more and more interesting.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This looks interesting,looking forward to reading more, thanks.
Mrs Muze chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Loved it. I must say I'm glad I didn't happen upon this one until it was completed since the was a short break:)
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »