Reviews for Invader Zim: The Last Full Measure
omega112 chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
Thisis an amizing story that touches the heart it reminds us of how things were and how things are. I loved this story due to the fact that it was about the civil war and invader zim and am really jelous of your overall talent and have probably touched the hearts of many with this story you have reminded me that everything comes with a price even if that price is life.
Goopycrunchi chapter 37 . 5/5/2014
I was not expecting all of these FEELS. This fic is so beautifully written. I swear I felt like I was right there, watching every scene! In 8th grade we had a long, drawn-out unit about the Civil War, but the way my teacher taught it, I was bored out of my mind, but this fic has made me want to learn more! I will do some re-reasearch when I have some spare time, and I look forward to reading more of your fics. I'd also like to hear more about your experiences in the reenactments. Don't ever stop being awesome! :D
InvaderZaz chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
I had to bury my iPod under my pillows and force myself not to read more just to get a bit of sleep. Wonderful story, I'm honestly kind of jealous of your talent! ;)
Invadah Takiki chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
"Zim holds nothing!" Lol, I like this story.
Invader Zonia chapter 37 . 7/5/2010
This is one of the best stories i hav ever read!
otherrealmwriter chapter 37 . 5/25/2010
This was a wonderful story. It touches one in a manner few authors could do. I could say this is about as good as Micheal and Jeff Shaarah (sp?) and their work. I hope more people read this. :D I know it would touch them in a way few fanfics ever could. Until then, keep writing, even if no one read it. :D
otherrealmwriter chapter 35 . 5/25/2010
I like this chapter. I think it is good you left the readers with what happened after the war to the figures. I think that is a good thing to do. Anyway, sorry for not reviewing sooner. I love this. :D
Ria chapter 37 . 5/21/2010
I always knew it was a war, and the bloodiest one in U. S. history, but the idea of fighting family never sank in until I read this.

Sorry I haven't reviewed in ages, but I was grounded at one point, then buried alive by schoolwork.

I already can't kill people. I would think of that person's family... "that's someone's brother, or husband, or father, or all of the above". I know I wouldn't be able to take the whole thing as well as Tak did.

I loved your cameo! I love the whole story, it's wonderful, funny, accurate, and worth reading again (but I probably won't for a long time... ever since Harry Potter 5 (Kyrie knows what I'm talking about XD) I can't take long books anymore). But if/when I have kids taking history, I'll have them read this too. I really like it.

Ria
Irken Leka chapter 33 . 5/11/2010
i officially love you, you are that awesome. excellent writing, as always. you never fail to impress, although i do hate the cliffhanger because now i'm practically going to live on this website waiting for the next chapter. i await the next chapter with anticipation.
ngrey651 chapter 33 . 5/11/2010
Wow. This is all getting very intense, but I really am enjoying it. They've all changed so much in such a short amount of time...that's what war does to you.
otherrealmwriter chapter 33 . 5/11/2010
Nice work here. You really captured the drama and tension of war very well. I have seen few authors write this as well as you. Nice work honey. :D
ngrey651 chapter 31 . 5/6/2010
Hoo boy. Now I know why this story has the "Tragedy" label. They're all going to get...-_-
Irken Leka chapter 29 . 4/14/2010
you have not failed to impress me! Brilliant! And if I were Hancock I would have said that too! XD Thank you for the updates, i shall await the next chapter with baited breath!
Irken Leka chapter 27 . 3/30/2010
:D love it!
ngrey651 chapter 27 . 3/30/2010
Don't worry, I'll be eagerly awaiting. This story has me on the edge of my seat.