Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Island of Rebirth
esty1315 chapter 21 . 5/29/2020
good storry you got talent 3
Katein chapter 2 . 6/19/2018
If the intro was THAT good then I can’t wait for what comes next! Very well written I must say.
Alexisokayatwriting chapter 21 . 1/22/2018
I just wanted to say; this fanfic. This stupid fanfiction. It is one of of not the best I have ever read. As well as actually making me like sad and happy and confused and scared all at the same time, this is one of the greatest things I have read. Good job, and I hope you keep writing.
My Bated Breath chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
That was such a beautiful story! The plot and the characters and the emotions of it all makes me want to smile and cry at the same time. What have you done to me? I really loved Link in this story, and how he learns to love and actually 'feels' when Zelda 'dies', which sgnifies how he changed so much. AND ZELDA'S SACRIFICE WHY WHY WHY WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME! Anyways, this was one of the best fanfictions I found so far, and definitely the most emotional in the Legend of Zelda archive. The ending was so sweet. I loved it all!
Chesta1892 chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
(sniffles) Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! I actually cried for the first time in years reading this story. It is a wonderful story and I'll be sure to pass it on. You truely created a masterpiece!
Chesta1892 chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
2 words will explain my thoughts towards this story simply and wholey. LOVE IT!
Reader chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
This story was wonderful! The beginning and middle were nicely written out, but I thought that the chapters near the end were a bit crammed and preditictable. But overall, good job!
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 21 . 4/21/2014
This has to be the best fan fiction I have read. I love how you made the plot move along. You didn't go too fast so that the reader becomes overwhelmed with the quantity of information nor did you make it so slow that the chapters looked so uniform. I stayed up till 12 a.m just to finish this story even though I have school tomorrow. Oh well, reading this was definitely worth it. You should consider writing a sequel. PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A SEQUEL
Flik98 chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
This was awesome x3 very well written. Great story line.
Total Romance Fan chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
I'm so glad she's back! That was an awesome story, thank you for writing it!
Total Romance Fan chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
B-but it can't end like this! It can't end with Zelda dead! It can't! :( Please tell me it gets better!?
Total Romance Fan chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Ooh I so called that! I knew it! I knew it! Just as I thought! It was Zelda! :)
Total Romance Fan chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
I knew he was leaving! One look at the title told me.. Poor Zelda, I really thought that Zelda would have special powers and she'd end up helping somehow
crabbiehoneybunnie chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Great story. one of the best I've read oh this site. The pace of the story was amazing! The characters were amazing! I am just amazed. Great job!
burning book chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
aww such a sweet happy ending this story diserves more reviews. consider re writing it with diffrent charecter names and post it under any catigory just change words a bi t example eragon over link Arya over zelda & goronsDwarfs zoraselfes any ways love this story :)