Reviews for Rubrum Lapidem: The Mirror
girlluvsblondie chapter 3 . 1/23
THAT IS THE WORST AND BEST THING YOU HAVE DONE TO ME.

A CLIFF HANGER. SERIOUSLY.

HOW DARE YOU. I AM ABSOLUTELY ASHAMED AT YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME AND ASHAMED AT MYSELF FOR NOT EXPECTING IT. SORRY FOR SWEARING BUT BLOODY FUCKING HELL MATE.

And now that the emotionally draining rant is over, Thank You For Updating! (Notice the capitals)
This has been buried under the numerous fanfics that I have added to my faves list and I'd be honest to say that I don't even remember the last time I've read this. Sorry.

Anyway, GREAT JOB with this, although I STILL HATE the cliffhanger; you now have me right where you want me. Giving a review and waiting not-so-patiently for what is going to happen next.

I appreciate this work of Art. Please keep on updating.

from you loyal but not-so-patient reader,
girlluvsblondie
Linda chapter 3 . 1/14
Good so far
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Continue please!
littlesprout chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Thanks for updating. Can't wait for more
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
update soon
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Did you do another rewrite?
Maria chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
When is the next chepters goin to finish.
I.C.2014 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I hope the rewrite all goes well.
JustWriter2 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
While reading your story I feel apathetic and mildly annoyed. I guess that it is because I don't feel invested in your characters. They seem dryly stereotypical, not like real people at all. -jwb-
JustWriter2 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
It's, 'conciousness,' not Pinocchio's cricket.
HitomiFeito chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Ooooh Lover boy (Draco) is steaming up! Lol! Love the story princess can't wait for the next chappie ;)
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
ok look forward to the rewritten chapters when they come
Katanashiro chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Epic. It's addicting. Once I started it I couldn't stop until I finished it. So good. (thumbs up). Post new chapter real soon.
lovemelovemeforever chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
great story
karone-sakura chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
A lot of the conversations were very stilted and seemed useless. You probably could have time jumped a bit to the important parts of the day. You probably also could have described things more. Most of the chapter felt lacking, like it was missing something. And most of it was dialog which usually isn't a problem but it just leaves the story... lacking. You could have described Harry's feelings or what's going on in general. I hope you don't think this is a flame because it isn't. I just want you to thrive. Its the only reason I mention anything at all.
Otherwise not bad.