Reviews for When Yuuki Strikes
Loved this ;D
EmiAni chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Lol Zero!
"Your ass hurts?"
Omfg. I laughed so hard I stopped breathing and I was like, 'okay, this is it for me.'

Anyway, you go Kaname-sama!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hate the guts of that stupid Pureblood thing (im not even going to mention his name because he doesn't even deserve my respect!). He stole Zero's Yuki! Darn him!
Dissonantia chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
o.o Kaname...winked... dies anyway, this was so fluffy! 3 3 Zeki! x.x Kaname pisses me off for some reason...
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
luv it
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
LOL! Rub my butt! LOL! Loved it.
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aw...so cute!
inu-vampire30 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i don't know what your talken about when you say that you hope someone out there likes this cuz i think that every one who reads this will love it. fluffy yet fun for everyone:D oh bonus that Pureblood didn't act like a total jack in this fic so Yay!
Inu-Vampire30 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hahahahaahhahahahahahahaha! CMB you truly are a funny writer. I love this story and i fell off my seat when Kuran found out about Zero. hahaha this is the most i've ever laughed due to fanfiction. honestly you have brightened up my day cuz of all your wonderfull fanfics of vampire Knight. i hope you continue to write more.

lots of luv

Inu-vampire30;D
bAbY-Dr3a chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
if THIS is what you do when you are bored then be bored a LOT more!

i luved it!
claire bear xoxo chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
this is great, I love the part with Kaname, even though I HATE him in the actual series )
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Love your stories_
NotIntoIt3456 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
WWOW! Your story's AMAZING! You are a very talented writer. I absolutely loved your story. Perfectly written. Can't wait to check out what else you got. :) Please continue such brilliant writing!
Kos-L chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
love this!, luv when Yuuki is agressive and Zero is reciving all the love

to favs, plz do some more!
nikikuchan chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
omg, this story made me laugh so hard. It was bad. me mum was in the room at the time, and she tried to come over and read it. Thank god it wasn't the worst story, but still...

thank you for the story!

3 nikol