Reviews for Messiah
precious889.pretty chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
pls. continue it.
Uzu-Kaze-1032 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Finally find a good Naruto Jashinist fic and it is only a challenge. Can you tell me who accepted?
fragile00 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Interesting
Warrior of Aces chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Can you post who accepted the challenge.
gster391 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I'd love to pick this up, but I'm just not that good at writing; I'd wreck it terribly. Is there anyone who did pick it up, and if so, can you PM me a link? The closest I've seen to something like this is the Jashin fic by dthegrimm, and I loved it; finally, a good bad-ass priest is made of Naruto!
mattcun chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
plz write more
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I am sad/ This was good and I have only found only few decent Jashin stories.
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
can you put down who's adopted the fic as a last chapter or something
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Would you mind putting down who's adopted the fic as a last chapter or something? Thanks!
Some Reader chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I hope continue the story and I also hope make it clear if the Kyuubi is really Jashin, or just an imposter.

If some else takes up the story can you post the person's screen name?
ANBUpanda chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great Prolouge! Very interesting and well written. Easily the best 'Naruto becomes a Jashinist' story. Please update soon.
the original chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
more i love this story kyuubi as jashin priceless make more please
The Sinful chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Finally, a good Jashin story. The only other one of any worth is one where Jashin helps Naruto escape limbo. Even so, please please continue this story. It has so much potential
ChaosAvatar18 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow,just wow.I see alot of potential with this story, I like how instead of the prolific Kazaku,you used an original character whom sure will spice thigns up. I honestly like the idea of Naruto following the ways of Jashin,I also like how you simply made Jashin one of the alter ego's of makes thigns interesting.I do hope to see more of this in the future,albeit with longer chapters.

Good luck and happy New Year
SethFC chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love it thus far it has MUCH potential Please deliver another chapter i shall be waiting.