Reviews for Alchimie
ZekiWing chapter 12 . 7/30
I'm mildly disappointed, yet also content. I love the story, but I think we need more of a conclusion. I can guess what Ed did to remove the horcrux from Harry, but it would be cool to know specifics. Did the other wizards ever figure out Ed's specialty? Did Ed's actions impact Harry in any permanent way?

And, with all the focus on Ed's lack of romance (or at least the fangirls going crazy), how come there is no definite romantic interest? I thought it was Winry until the comment about her and Al. But poor Ed, he has no love life, sad.
ElizabethBathog chapter 12 . 6/9
Thank you for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
SoulMore chapter 12 . 4/17
FAN!~
ayleid chapter 5 . 3/31
I am a bit concerned as to how Ed practices information control. Not getting his story straight and dropping hints is often done in fiction, but it can only serve two practical purposes:
-establish a back-and-forth based on the assumption that the character will learn as much as he lets on from his interlocutor
-obfuscate the real secrets
Here, neither is expected. Ed really should know better at this point. In canon, he sometimes shared his secrets, but it was straightforward. Examples are Rose, who wouldn't be able to use the information anyway, and Tucker, who was expected to know better than spread it around. Otherwise, he is pretty tight-lipped and does not drop hints, especially to people who might figure it out and who he is not sure that they would not be foolish about it.
3rdEye chapter 1 . 3/27
I would like this story fat more if you had left out all those german words, and I am german!
I can see how it would make a better atmosphere but it's still not pretty to read.
Sorry,
3rdEye looks apolgetic
bye
Catter Midnightfall chapter 12 . 3/12
Amazing story! I love how the story progressed and Ed fit in seamlessly! It's truly a job well done!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 12 . 2/7
Ha ha ha. I think the ending could have been better, but overall I really enjoyed this fic. I think you had everyone pretty in character and I enjoyed the unpredictableness of the plot.
Kittenlzlz chapter 12 . 1/2
Tbh I like the ending.
It's not overly dramatic or dumb... It's realistic and well written and a soft ending to a very suspenful story.

(Please don't be like the chickens don't be like the chickens - cracked me up so much).
rivereagles999 chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Amazing story, shit ending. The final fight was built up to for so many chapters, then poof. The end of it is done as an Epilogue. GG M8
FaelanaSnow chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
I thought the story was great! I love you're FMA and Harry potter crossovers.i think u did an amazing job with this story! :)
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Love it!~
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Okay, I'm quite tired so I don't know if Imajor a higher status than colonel? That question was just out of curiosity that will probably never be answered since this was written a very long time ago. read this correctly and some of what I'm typing here might not make sense. He boarded the train FOR the coast of France? I thought Howarts was in Britain. Another thing is the ranking. It's likely I got it wrong since I haven't watched all of the anime or the manga, but last time I checked, Ed was a major not a colonel. But since he's 18, that might have changed. Btw, is a major general a higher rank than colonel? That question was out of curiosity since I'm confused as to why major general would be higher than colonel if major is lower than colonel. But then again, I haven't watched the anime nor do I serve in any military branch of service. This question probably won't get answered because this was written a very long time ago, and I'm blabbering cuz I'm tired. Sorry. That's it. Night
isokasapapuja chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Hmm..I actually really enjoyed this fic. I normally do not read Harry Potter fics but this time I made an exception and now Im really glad I did...and as you said the ending did suck. ;( But still I would recommend this fic for my friends..if I had any. But anyway loved it :)
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Great plot and chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
What just happened.

REMUS! TONKS!
Dead. Okay then...at least Edo-kun is safe... It is sorta a RoyEd fanfic? Kinda? A teensy bit?

Shocked by the ending (I agree, it's not the best) but all in all it was an amazing fic! Thanks for finishing it at the very least ;-)

Hope u have written other fics- off to check now!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl