Reviews for Alchimie
isokasapapuja chapter 12 . 7/24
Hmm..I actually really enjoyed this fic. I normally do not read Harry Potter fics but this time I made an exception and now Im really glad I did...and as you said the ending did suck. ;( But still I would recommend this fic for my friends..if I had any. But anyway loved it :)
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/6
Great plot and chapter
What just happened.

REMUS! TONKS!
Dead. Okay then...at least Edo-kun is safe... It is sorta a RoyEd fanfic? Kinda? A teensy bit?

Shocked by the ending (I agree, it's not the best) but all in all it was an amazing fic! Thanks for finishing it at the very least ;-)

Hope u have written other fics- off to check now!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 12 . 6/8
HAHA! Edward is gonna get it!
CrowNoYami chapter 12 . 5/25
loved it! although i will admit that i am one of the yaoi fangirls that wanted to see some edward and roy action! oh well, lol
SilverDragonM00n chapter 12 . 5/22
a tad anticlimactic, bit only because of the amazing buildup of the rest of the story. I'm well acquainted with the idea of a story fizzling out while you write it, I've only ever written short stories that are any good, and I don't usually let people read those. All in all, a pretty good story I'd say :)
Leafdapple3 chapter 12 . 4/18
The ending is excellent! Don't discredit yourself like that!
einargs chapter 12 . 3/28
Beautiful. I loved the story. Ed muttering please don't be like the chickens, please don't be like the chickens was hilarious.
immemorial chapter 12 . 3/7
Are you kidding me?! That ending was perfect! I- Crap, I think I'm crying a bit.
CrAzY'pOtTeR'fAn chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Sooo I like the chapter, really do. You're storys been great so far! But since I'm german I had to grin at some of the things you have written. I hope you are not offended but I wanted to help so... here it is:

The first Problem I had was "Gnädige Frau" but that is something you can argue about for hours. It's something you don't really say anymore but for a story it could be in an older language so it's probably allright.
The next thing thats just a little wrong was "chemisch" in the context you used its: "chemische"
"Gutentag" this isn't written together. It's "Guten" and "Tag" and capital letters both times
"frauline" is "Fräulein" again capital letter... I hate that too in german...
"Bis Morgen" again capital letter
When Tonks asked about his neat office I think you wanted him to ask: "Excuse me?" In german we would say "Wie bitte?"
The second time you used "Zu entschuldigen" is different. We would say something like "Entschuldige,"(excuse me) or "Entschuldigen Sie,"(excuse me "sie" is polite, like you use titels like miss/mr./mrs/professor and so on) or and that is even more polite "Entschuldigen Sie bitte," (with a please on top)
"flüchtig" is difficult... it's the correct chemial term but is very easy to misinterpret... I would say "launisch" or better "unberechenbar"
And "Ach" is not really like your "oh" it would be "Ah!" or "Ach ja!"

I think that was it for first chapter :D
luluhrh chapter 12 . 10/16/2014

...

THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING I LOVE IT OH MY GODS YOU GENIUS YOU OH MY GODS I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW AMAZING IT IS ooh shiny I MEAN THIS IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

yeah, you are awesome.
chicaalterego chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Mmm... did Ed send the Orcrux to Ametist or not? Im confused.
chicaalterego chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Cool. Mustang joins in. Im eager to read the battle.
chicaalterego chapter 2 . 9/13/2014