Reviews for Alchimie
Killua Lawliet chapter 8 . 7/9
I accidently read burgerkrieg as burger king
I loved this story! I’ve been bingeing FMA and HP crossovers and I gotta say this was one of the better ones. The reason for Ed being there was solid. Other characters outside of FMA were understandably thrown by an 18 year old being a high ranking military officer. I really enjoyed how the characters interacted. The only thing I didn’t love was the ending. It felt really abrupt. The change in tone really could’ve worked if you had given more detail. Yes, I can assume what happened because I know Harry Potter, but there was very little info about the aftermath on a personal level.

On the one hand I get it. Flashing away right after that moment makes sense. I just really would’ve appreciated more after that. Idk what, just more. The ending was very abrupt and left me wanting more.

Don’t get me wrong, I love this story! Idk if you’ll even read this seeing as it’s from years ago, but I had to leave a review. Your characterization was very consistent. I really appreciated Tonks and Ed’s relationship. I think it added a lot to the story. Which was a beautiful story.
Lou chapter 11 . 3/8
I'm really enjoying this and am very excited to read the next chapter. Just a quick note however. The expression should be "C'est la vie, c'est la guerre". How you have it now is ungrammatical.
Amberwolf2377 chapter 12 . 3/6
I love this story and I love the accent Ed has and the german it is si beutifully intertwined in the story and the ending could be improved apon but this was written in 2009 and I finished this story in 2018 so yeah good job!
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 2/25
the accent and German or whatever IS SO ANNOYING!
Silvercaterpillars chapter 12 . 2/8
I kind of liked the ending. It has a warm complete feel to it.
GUEST FIGHTER chapter 8 . 1/6
I CLICKed ON THE REVIEWS AND SO MANY PEOPLEARE BEING NEGATIVE ASSHOLES THIS IS BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVR THIS TO THE END OF MY SAYS
I love the twists you’ve put on Harry Potter so far and I love how you’ve woven Edward into it and ED. BEING. GERMAN. AAAAAAAAAA
NOT TO MENTION I FIRST INTERNALLY GROANED BECAUSE IVE SEEN SOOOOOO MANY POORLY DONE GERMAN ACCENTS AND I WAS READY FOR MORE BUTCHERING BUT YOU DID IT AND YOU DID IT WELL MY WRITER YOU DID IT SO WELL AND ED ACTUALLY IMPROVES OVER TIME
AND YOU ACTUALLY POINTED OUT AND GAVE A REASONF OR THE ACCENT WHICH WAS ED DID HAVE TIME TO LEARN BUT HE STULL DID TIT. THE HARDASS IM A GENUIS WAY IM JUST GON READ THIS DICTIONARY FRUITCAKE TOU
IT IS FOUr in the morning and I am very tired but I stayed up to read for you because this is beauty and I love it and I love you and I am in a very loving mood, fight me
ALSO THE FIGHT BETWEEN ED AND MUSTANGGGGGG SO GOOOOD
AND THE FANBASE REFRENCES AND THOW THE CHARACTERS REACT
SO SUBTLE BUT SO THER AND IM NOT EVEN DONE READING YET BUT IM GONNA CRY
Tonks: hmm I’m tired of this look
**shifts**
Edward: I’ve been betrayed
Edward: Time for a bitvh to be stabbed
DetectivePhantom chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
First things first, I loved the story, but I feel like you made a mistake with the ending. Throughout the story you had so much detail, but with the ending, while it was well written, it felt as though it was rushed. As though you couldn't be bothered to write out the rest of the fight and while you summarized it, the whole story sort of lead up to that battle, and to not be able to read the entirety of the battle that I looked forward to for most of the story was disappointing. However great job overall on a fantastic story.
MagicInTheStars chapter 12 . 9/14/2017
The ending was perfect. Don't doubt yourself
MagicInTheStars chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
Yes Ed, you're sexy. Deal with it.
MagicInTheStars chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
Elric always has places to be and things to do.
MagicInTheStars chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
Well that was colorful lol
MagicInTheStars chapter 3 . 9/14/2017