Reviews for Playing with Nightmares
ShiTiger chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I stumbled upon this fic and have to say... I loved it! Dark and unsettling, but romantic as well. I found Paddywhack's obsession with Megavolt "Such a pretty toy you are..." to be absolutely delicious :)
zara2148 chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Wow. Channel the Joker much, eh Negaduck?
ThrilX chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
I really loved this story. I've read you're other stories in this series on my phone so I'd figure leaving a review on this one will make it a lot easier. 3 Anyway, you made me love the pairing of Quackerjack/Megavolt and I love how you make their relationship and such. I hope the next story of this series is up soon and good luck, you're a great FanFiction writer! D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Whoa; Negs really wants some total destruction this time. And he's no longer risking himself with any henchman; he'll dispose of them the moment they're no longer useful.

flytrapdog chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
O! I was so happy to see you updated. And I certainly wasn't disappointed. I just love how you write the characters.

Broken Ties seems promising already.
Cheezey chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
Heh heh, I pictured Negs' henchmen in red shirts even before they were killed off. This was quite a chilling cliffhanger for your next story! I do hope LP doesn't die, but I'm curious to see how everything will play out. Great job! :)
Cheezey chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Great chapter! I feel bad for Liquidator, but I can't deny that he had it coming. Also it's cool to know that my suspicions about Paddywhack in the previous chapter were right. I have no idea where he's gone this time, though, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Also, I enjoyed the scene with DW and LP. Poor DW is more upset about Bushroot going back to Liquidator and presumably a criminal lifestyle than he wants to admit.
Irual chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
hi,

this chapter has a really good fight scene and I am very much in a greement with how you had it turn out. Bushroot is a lot more effective than many people write him to be especially in his own home territory and with the kind of motivation you gave him.

also I really like that you went from the villains to the heros and back the switching of perspectives within the post is very effective in keeping a reader engaged in your story. also I happen to really learn alot about dialog from your posts so thank you very much for that

your friend Irual
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
Yipes! Paddy is still active, uh?

Great interaction and good action here.

Sora A.K chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
For some reason I giggled quite loudly when Quackerjack glared at Liquidator... I'm not sure why; I guess I just like the idea of Liquy having to pay for his douchebag-y actions. (This usage of the word douchebag was brought to you by my brother who used it at dinner tonight.) I don't think I make him pay for his actions enough... Well, I'm babbling probably because it's almost midnight so good night. Great chapter, by the way.
MysticIris chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Hmm..I wonder if that was really the end of Paddywhack? That almost seems like he's going to come back in one form or another. I'm glad they all got out okay, but it looks like Liquidator ruined his relationship with both Quackerjack and Megavolt. Also, I wonder if Darkwing understood that Liquidator and Bushroot are back together and what his reaction will be to the whole thing. Anyway, I really liked this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Excellent chapter. Good job with all the characters.

DrakkenWasHere chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Man...My heart actually hurts from all the mood swings I had in this chapter. I actually started crying up during the parts where Paddywhack was torturing the characters with their fears. ESPECIALLY Bushy and Bud's. I just can relate, you know? I've felt that dreaded lonelyness that can eat at you. And even though I don't hear voices in my head, I constantly have thoughts and ideas that won't stop. and when they do (like when I'm on stronge pain meds), it physically hurts me from the loss. Because you DO feel alone...

Er, yes. But I also got giddy over the loving exchange between the couples. I was blushing terribly. (As well as giggling.) Then you leave off with a slight depressing note. (Poor DW.) What more can I say? It was a brilliantly written chapter! And I can't wait to see what happens next.

Sending Fangirl Love,

DrakkenWasHere
Cheezey chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
This was an intense chapter with a lot of emotional exchanges. Paddywhack seemed to be on a roll having his brand of fun there for a while. I have a suspicion that he's not quite gone, though, and the blast they felt when they returned is an ominous sign of that. I'm wondering if he's now inside and/or subtly influencing someone other than Megavolt, perhaps the one that's now acting a tad more hot-headed and angry than usual after they all got back? Hm...

As always, looking forward to the next installment!
Cheezey chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Ooh, what a place to end the chapter! Paddywhack is such an evil bastard. He could give Negaduck a run for his money. ;)

I liked all the interactions in this chapter, too. The drama with Liqiudator and Quackerjack regarding Megavolt and Bushroot was great. I knew that'd come back to kick Liquidator in his wet behind eventually. Also, showing everyone's fears was a nice touch. It's very appropriate that Liquidator would fear being mortal and essentially powerless again.

Great job. I can't wait until the next update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »