Reviews for Studybuddies
tanseynz chapter 26 . 1/17
He's an idiot! Surely he learned from his and Sookie's breakup that you need to ask, not just assume.
tanseynz chapter 25 . 1/17
A guy who picks his lady up from work - what a peach!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 1/17
Nice resolution and if she keeps on thinking any time she has doubts, they should be fine. I really hope Bill gets his just deserts though, something painful in the scrotum would suit him perfectly!
tanseynz chapter 21 . 1/17
I hope they're not done talking as what she did was close to unforgiveable. How she can play the 'Bill did it so I figure every guy will do the same' card to someone who has never let her down and who she knows takes things slowly is beyond belief. I still think she likes to feel hurt.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 1/17
Wtg Gran! I get the feeling Sookie almost wants to feel hurt given she hasn't the guts to at least listen to his voicemails. Maybe Eric needs to move on to someone who knows how to communicate...
tanseynz chapter 19 . 1/17
Imo she is at fault for not at least fronting up to him, while he should have told Pam about Sookie at the very least. Why Tray and Amelia haven't actually ascertained the facts is definitely weird since they know Sookie is vulnerable plus they've gotten to know Eric and like him.
tanseynz chapter 17 . 1/17
Given the way Bill treated her, one can understand why she might make a negative assumption, especially if they'd only been together a week or so. But not even asking the woman who she is? Not even talking to Eric?
JK5959 chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Cheeseburgers and a movie are my idea of romance too. ;-)
JK5959 chapter 26 . 11/19/2013
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black. It's okay for her to jump to conclusions about his sister in his sweater (without talking to him) but it's not okay for him to get upset about Quinn? If she can blow things out of proportion than she can't be pissed at him for doing it. And not telling him until the morning? That's just cruel letting him sit on thoughts of what could have happened. Amelia's an idiot and gives terrible advice. And Sookie's an idiot for listening to her.
Tiggy318 chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Great story!
amandagm chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
The build up is tortuous, but I imagine much more so for your Eric!
amandagm chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
I an right there feeling what Sookie is excited about her date.
amandagm chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This is fun to read. Thanks for writing.
amandagm chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Love it. I'm giggling right along with you. My husband, sitting next to me, thinks I'm nuts.
amandagm chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Sweet chapter. I hope he can hold it together until things get more intimate. Otherwise, he may never have sex!
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »