Reviews for Tesseract
Chippers chapter 1 . 8/14
Love the story idea. Unclear on what exactly was going on at the ending, whether they were going to die or not.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 1 . 3/8
What. What what what what what. You...you can't just leave it at that...you just can't...it was...it had to have been amazing...
ANebulaDarkly chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I still don't have the right words to properly explain what this was. I read this at approx. 3 a.m. I finished reading it and stared at the screen blankly for a while still trying to remember how to even think. The Big Bang may not have been an explosion, but for a while my brain was the explosion.

I love that it's Penny and Sheldon. I must have not fully comprehended the summary for as late as it was because this started off like such a normal BBT fic. The characters were being themselves, so when things started happening I wasn't prepared for and neither were Penny and Sheldon, it was like we were freaking out together.

I love the music choices. Donnie Darko really tells you that "this is going to mess with your mind." I love Penny commenting about how it is just rock and sky which gave me "The Waste Land" feels. And that final image of them standing together and "...they were the same." It ended exactly how the world should end for this with Sheldon explaining to Penny the Big Bang Theory. This is such a great piece. They remained themselves to the end and I think that's what I appreciate most- facing the end of the world as themselves. Fantastic work. Keep Writing!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Amazing story. Thanks so much
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh my life, why did you not do more on this?
Sierra Bridges chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
AWESOME. Thats all i have to say to describe it.
sandramon chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That ending. Tell me aby the big bang... masterpiece. Really put your heart in here and it shows. This is one of my favorites.
CsRB chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was beautiful without being heart rending. Not a first, and not as deep as it could ave been, but the subtext is brilliantly understated. Quietly provocative.

Thanks.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Amazing. Well done.
Cheers,
Ocaso.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Thiss was pretty awesome.
LadyTaiyo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was beautiful and you captured the sad nature of the topic matter beautifully...I felt like I was really there with them...wonderful work...The only thing I wasn't clear on was whether or not they died at the end but perhaps your intent was ambiguity...
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Interesting. Very inspiring too, as I know what to write a Post-Apocalypse TBBT fic...
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well damn, now I'm crying. That was...very moving. Not overly dramatic or absurd, just moving.
SkyBleu chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was the most eerily beautiful fanfic I have read in a long time. The ending just got to me, this moment of pure serenity. Great work!
frustrated fireworks chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I can't think of anything else except that this is kind of bittersweet, heartbreaking, and beautifully written. I especially loved the ending, the contradiction between the big bang and the tesseract are really... haunting, I guess. Thanks for your story.