Reviews for Tesseract
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/25
Amazing story. Thanks so much
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh my life, why did you not do more on this?
Sierra Bridges chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
AWESOME. Thats all i have to say to describe it.
sandramon chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That ending. Tell me aby the big bang... masterpiece. Really put your heart in here and it shows. This is one of my favorites.
CsRB chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was beautiful without being heart rending. Not a first, and not as deep as it could ave been, but the subtext is brilliantly understated. Quietly provocative.

Thanks.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Amazing. Well done.
Cheers,
Ocaso.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Thiss was pretty awesome.
LadyTaiyo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was beautiful and you captured the sad nature of the topic matter beautifully...I felt like I was really there with them...wonderful work...The only thing I wasn't clear on was whether or not they died at the end but perhaps your intent was ambiguity...
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Interesting. Very inspiring too, as I know what to write a Post-Apocalypse TBBT fic...
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well damn, now I'm crying. That was...very moving. Not overly dramatic or absurd, just moving.
SkyBleu chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was the most eerily beautiful fanfic I have read in a long time. The ending just got to me, this moment of pure serenity. Great work!
frustrated fireworks chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I can't think of anything else except that this is kind of bittersweet, heartbreaking, and beautifully written. I especially loved the ending, the contradiction between the big bang and the tesseract are really... haunting, I guess. Thanks for your story.
Yorik chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I feel it necessary to mention that I was listening to the more dramatic part of 'set fire to the rain' just as I read the last bit about them watching the events unfold and...well, it was wonderful.
Kristina chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hi. I think I love you.

I don't have much of a way with words, I don't know as much about hard science as I'd like, and I can't Contact Juggle. But I can recognise quality when I read it.

And, I hope you believe me when I say that this, this is Quality with a capital Q. You poured your heart into the right story. :)

For some reason I felt very calm after reading this, almost content, despite the horror of the subject matter. This should be how the world ends in real life, not with a bang, or a whimper; the world just ends in a show of terrifying beauty that no one understands.

And this comment may have gone a little haywire with ramblyness, but the spirit of it stands: I love the way you write your charachters, I love your story, and your mind. Don't ever, ever stop writing.
518456154255 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This really was brilent. I love that you chose Sheldon and Penny for it. The two oposits made it work. And you discribed the ending perfetly.