Reviews for The Rapture of Canon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
There are no words.
I Should Not Have Said That chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
...whaaaaat? Strange ending...strange beginning...it's all very random, if I can say so...:/
Artizay chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Well, that was amusing, even though the ending didn't make sense and it's hard to tell whether Snape is joking or not, and that also brings up the question of how he got, well, pregnant.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
What? What's going on here?...this is ridiculous...
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
wow good one thanks
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
whaat! all i can think to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I'm still not entirely sure as to how you tied this in with the laughter...I was certain Severus would begin laughing the minute Harry suggested he could be Voldemort, since Sev adores sarcasm when not directed to insult him, but when he did not, and in fact looked aggravated, and then the whole conversation continued, I was entirely confused as to how this led into the group laughing heartily. I remember Alan mentioning in passing that their laughter was because when he'd been correcting his sleeves to shove their heads the director commented could he try and look less like a dainty female while adjusting his sleeves (thus the hard yanking we see in the movie), and Daniel commented something rather sarcastic and funny, and the three began laughing at the insult to the director, but...anyway, I'm not seeing the laughter in this. And I'm really very curious about that ridiculous "I'm pregnant" thing. I am so confused by this, but I did think this was really funny.
werecatninja chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
. . . The fuck?
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was amazingly awesome! I'm so glad I came acorss this! I couldn't help but laugh and think of all of the stories that had something similar happen!

ooSBGoo
o chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
\
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Simply hilarious! XD You should make a sequal! I love the Colin/Nigel thing, and also how you managed to sum up all those Severitus-story idea and made them seem simply ridiculus, which only added to the humour. :P And the end line was... unexpected, weird, but was what had me laughing the most as I tried to imagine Snape saying that in a soft but serious tone and what Harry's reaction would be like... LOL! Great job!
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was so ridiculously ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as the stories you're making references to...
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
*Howls, fallen helplessly on the desk* Perfect line of arguments.
hypercell chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
ok, I loved the Nigel/Colin part but what was up with the other stuff?
Ravenfeather42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
**Snort!** Other than mentioning that Snape is pregnant with lord voldemort's love child, I think that you managed to cover many of the plot bunnies running around with a shot gun spread. I really enjoy your sense of humor!