Reviews for Storm of the Goddesses
Echoing Wolf chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Hey there awesome story! Please write more I give you candy and you don't no candy I'll will beg you until you do. I can wait if you tell me your write more and the next chapter is being writien. Thanks for reading this!
CarDas chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
I haven't checked this site in about 2 years, and I come back to find an update!

The last couple of chapters have left me breathless. You put Chapter 17 together perfectly so that I expected every turn of emotional reaction, and where the next (probable) confrontation would be! (Trying to be vague to avoid possible spoilers).

This is by far one of my favorite stories on the site. It's brilliantly written, and I'm itching for more! Please, keep it up! :D
Littoria chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Thanks to al you wonderful people who are reading/commenting. I SWEAR I am still working on this story, it's just that after a while I became too emotionally attached to post crappy, un-edited chapters. This thing has turned into a major labor of love, and I can't bear to write it while I'm in a hurry, which has been the entire last year.

So, I know I've said this before, but I will update in January and the story will roll from there. :)

Besides, you should all be playing Skyward Sword. What are you doing here? Go do.

Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
This story is amazing. Please keep going, you have left me in suspense!
Hero McAllen chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
I'm reading! Still three more chapters to go. Your portrayal of the characters is amazing, and I love the four hells. I don't know if that's something you made up, or if it's from something else, but love it.
Airian Reesu chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
I just discovered this story today and read the whole thing. It is a wonderful tale, with excellent characterization (even in regards to original characters) and a plot that certainly keeps you guessing. I'm very interested in seeing where you go with this. :)
Roach chapter 16 . 1/13/2011

Fantastically written as always! I love this story to bits! Thankyou for updating! YOU HAVE MADE MY WEEK! *flails*
The Quail chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
Mudkipz leik the din ganondorf fan service at the end

Also, cool story bro (again)
CarDas chapter 15 . 5/13/2010
You should never apologize for fully fleshing out a story that is yours to create. Your characters are very well done. The plot is engaging and is keeping me guessing every step of the way. I was IMMENSELY curious and interested when Link died. You've kept my interest this long and I very much want to see the rest. The parts with the goddesses are always cool, so I'll be happy when one of those comes up.

I am thoroughly enjoying the entire story. It is because it is so dark and different that I love it so much. I'm very picky about which fanfic's I read, and yours is one of the best that I've happened to come across.

Don't be discouraged with the lack of reviews! You keep updating, and "Ascension" is updating again as well, so you'll have at least one faithful reader. :) You're doing great work, and I will wait however long it takes to read the rest.
Rockenrolla chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
Hmmm... very dark, very col, very bitter. I like lol. Really this is a great story. your characters are very well developed. and the plot line is original. that is something that i really appreciate in a story. there are many retellings of OoT but you took it to a whole new level of amazing. Something that really got me was that Ganondorf is not completely evil in this story. i thought that was really cool and it really increased the depth of his character. Another thing i really like is how Zelda is struggling with her identity. it adds another layer to this story. anyway this is really good, i have no help to offer, you're doing great. i really appreciate writers like you who put an effort into their writing to make it good and enjoyable to read. keep up the great work
Anonymous chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
Just read the whole current story through and I think it's well written unlike many other stories, and has a decent plot. Keep it going!
Lune chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
Hello? Littoria-C?

Please update?
The Quail chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
Cool Story Bro.

But seriously you can't drop a scene like that and go on hiatus. Makes the mudkipz cry.
Lune chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
AH I have no words. Great chapter(s)! I feel like this story can't update fast enough AMIRITE PEOPLE?

This story is lovelovelove.
The Quail chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Fact: It is impossible to deny a mudkip its utmost desire,

In the news local mudkips agree that they desire one thing, and that is:

The Philosoraptor