Reviews for Damaged
TheDWall chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
I know I'm 5 years late, but I'm in love with this fic, if anyone ever reads this and wants to know.
xvolcom11x chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
It feels like we took forever getting to this point. If you would have told me when I started reviewing that I'd be with you like I am and for as long I would have given you crazy face.
All the struggles were worth it and I love you a little bit more every time I look at you.
You're it, my love.
Happy Anniversary.
dnmann chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
fantastic story. hope you still read reviews.
guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
This was cute and sweet and i love that Spencer was the one with the issues and with the tattoos and that she played sports but i hated juliet and seriously, that relationship went on way too long. Spencer should have ended things with juliet long ago. I was hoping for more interaction between Spencer and Ashley but this was good so thanks for sharing. Spashley is the best. :)
CJ chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
This is seriously one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read.
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Wow I just finished reading this story. It is amazing. I loved it all. You put so much thought into it and wow. Thanks for writing such an amazing story. The best I read a month! :)
Deviepooh chapter 21 . 12/6/2011
this story is really amazing.
Deviepooh chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
AMAZING. cold chills through and through.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I don't like broken things, however, I like broken people. I feed off angst and drama, and it excites me just knowing there'll be more to come. Thank you.
Ily18 chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
Great story amazing and never boring plot awesome banter and flirting between Spashley Spashley just meant to be together YOU ARE AWESOME! 3

Seriously, I love your story and I found myself reading from chapter 1 to chapter 21 in less than a few hours. I was literally engrossed by your story and I just couldn't stop reading it. I just had to know what would happen next.

And you know, as a fan of angst, I loved the journey that both Ashley and Spencer had to go through before finally find each other and then start something more than just a friendship.

So yeah, I really loved this story and you're just awesome, because not only you love Spashley, but you also love Brittana. So, you basically win at life. 3
Lilmac45 chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Amazing story. Beautifully written. Read the entire story in just a few hours. I am now definately a fan of your! Every emotion was portrade perfectly.
sweetdreams chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
AWESOME STORY!
CMangaFan chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
I love this story. I remember when the first chapter went up, and just how mesmerized I was with your writing style. Now, twenty-one chapters later, I just want to say thank you for a story of epic proportions. You also have no idea how happy I was to be mentioned at the end.

I did a little happy dance.

Anyways, I don't know if you use AIM, buuut...my screen name is CMangaFan. I'm online a lot of the time, so message me if you want!
lnkmstr10 chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
I was totally bad and read the end of this story a while ago and didn't review, telling myself I'd do it the next day...which turned into about a month's worth of next days. Anyway, I just wanted to again state how much I loved this story. The back and forth Spashley was awesome, and humorous, and loving, and amazing! I didn't get frustrated...well okay, I did, but only because I'm a romantic at heart. It was worth it, because you did it in a realistic way that I'll always admire about this story, and about you. So thank you for this lovely story, and I wish you the best of luck on your next story endeavors, and I look forward to more from you!
PoeticLove93 chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
This was an amazing story! I loved what you did with the slightly Alternate Universe.

BTW are you planning on a sequel or no? It doesn't really need one, but a sequel might be nice...

Lots of Love,