Reviews for Damaged
xvolcom11x chapter 1 . 3/7
It feels like we took forever getting to this point. If you would have told me when I started reviewing that I'd be with you like I am and for as long I would have given you crazy face.
All the struggles were worth it and I love you a little bit more every time I look at you.
You're it, my love.
Happy Anniversary.
dnmann chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
fantastic story. hope you still read reviews.
guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
This was cute and sweet and i love that Spencer was the one with the issues and with the tattoos and that she played sports but i hated juliet and seriously, that relationship went on way too long. Spencer should have ended things with juliet long ago. I was hoping for more interaction between Spencer and Ashley but this was good so thanks for sharing. Spashley is the best. :)
CJ chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
This is seriously one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read.
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Wow I just finished reading this story. It is amazing. I loved it all. You put so much thought into it and wow. Thanks for writing such an amazing story. The best I read a month! :)
Deviepooh chapter 21 . 12/6/2011
this story is really amazing.
Deviepooh chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
AMAZING. cold chills through and through.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I don't like broken things, however, I like broken people. I feed off angst and drama, and it excites me just knowing there'll be more to come. Thank you.
Ily18 chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
Great story amazing and never boring plot awesome banter and flirting between Spashley Spashley just meant to be together YOU ARE AWESOME! 3

Seriously, I love your story and I found myself reading from chapter 1 to chapter 21 in less than a few hours. I was literally engrossed by your story and I just couldn't stop reading it. I just had to know what would happen next.

And you know, as a fan of angst, I loved the journey that both Ashley and Spencer had to go through before finally find each other and then start something more than just a friendship.

So yeah, I really loved this story and you're just awesome, because not only you love Spashley, but you also love Brittana. So, you basically win at life. 3
Lilmac45 chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Amazing story. Beautifully written. Read the entire story in just a few hours. I am now definately a fan of your! Every emotion was portrade perfectly.
sweetdreams chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
AWESOME STORY!
CMangaFan chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
I love this story. I remember when the first chapter went up, and just how mesmerized I was with your writing style. Now, twenty-one chapters later, I just want to say thank you for a story of epic proportions. You also have no idea how happy I was to be mentioned at the end.

I did a little happy dance.

Anyways, I don't know if you use AIM, buuut...my screen name is CMangaFan. I'm online a lot of the time, so message me if you want!
lnkmstr10 chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
I was totally bad and read the end of this story a while ago and didn't review, telling myself I'd do it the next day...which turned into about a month's worth of next days. Anyway, I just wanted to again state how much I loved this story. The back and forth Spashley was awesome, and humorous, and loving, and amazing! I didn't get frustrated...well okay, I did, but only because I'm a romantic at heart. It was worth it, because you did it in a realistic way that I'll always admire about this story, and about you. So thank you for this lovely story, and I wish you the best of luck on your next story endeavors, and I look forward to more from you!
PoeticLove93 chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
This was an amazing story! I loved what you did with the slightly Alternate Universe.

BTW are you planning on a sequel or no? It doesn't really need one, but a sequel might be nice...

Lots of Love,

Poetic Love
seyheystevierey chapter 21 . 4/18/2011
Imagine my surprise to be included or even remembered

in your final act of this ever so good it really been two years? I remember the prologe like it was yesterday.

I was really looking forward to the development of what looked to be a reallllly good story and you did not I review every chapter? Only in my mind, but I was with you through the entire time it took to weave this awesome tale.

Bieng damaged means repair is possible and you showed us how

it was possible for our heroes to fix each other and carry on.

Now since we ended this little adventure in college, do I smell a sequel? thanks and keep up the good words