Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 11/1
At first I was disappointed with how relentlessly into Sasuke Sakura was, but then when she was willing to let him go to do what was best for herself and her team I was so proud, even if she ended up not needing to do it. Sasuke being trapped in a little crappy apartment after he ran away, where he had nothing and no one was satisfying too. I also appreciate that his actions had consequences and that he wasn't going to get off scot free. And Shikamaru was the friend of the yearwitb first runner up Hinata, loved them!
Ria chapter 3 . 7/17
Hi!
I was amaized that you got the characters so well, that I really could imagine them saying the thing in the right way. I have read a lot of SasuSaku fanficts, but yours are so far one of the best writteden stroys (also readed Flipped from you).
First, I was disappointed, that Sakura was so straight about her feelings, but then I realized, that that was good, becouse she matured enought to not afraid of showing it to Sasuke.
But one thing I couldnt understand...Why did he leave? Sakura asked this so many times, and didnt really get the answer. I understand, that Sasuke was in denial of his feelings, but he was afraid of them that he had to leave? And I dont know the answer for the: "why wasnt i enough?"
Sorry, Im the kind of person who needs staight answers, so please, if its possible, can you (Annie Sparklecakes- but if she cant, than any body else who knows the rigt answer) explaine it?
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 3 . 6/13
I love this. I don't really care how possible this could've or couldn't have been in canon, I love an emotional Sasuke, and reading this made me so happy. I hope you write even more SasuSaku, because this was great.

Thank you so much for this!

Love,

Epic Otaku Cherry

PS: Thanks for making Shikamaru as great as he was and for adding Hinata at the end. Shikamaru was a great support for Sakura (I don't ship ShikaSaku, but I love them as friends, I wish we saw more of it in canon, especially because they both knew Ino for nearly their entire lives). She needed a friend that wouldn't judge her and would understand her, and he did. He's always been one of my favorite characters.
As for Hinata, Naruto was deciding to move on anyway, so adding Hinata there for support in the end (and I'd been looking for her for nearly the entire time, not sure if in this story Naruto still liked Sakura, and not wanting him to just suffer watching Sasuke and Sakura if he did without Hinata around), even briefly, gives me hope that after the story ended, in the universe you created, their love story would soon begin.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 3 . 4/15
Nice ending. At first I was like Fuck Sasuke! But now he getting a bit better. Ill still punch him in the face though!
KatUchiha743 chapter 3 . 1/22
AWW that was cute i like ur story
infinite eternity chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
That was perfect. I just can't get over your writing it's so good! How do you do it?!
KuriQuinn chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
"I still love you, Sasuke-kun," she began, "because I don't know how not to anymore."

Beautiful line, and it sums up this whole bittersweet story. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I loved it! :)
Thanks for writing this 3
Lesbrasdemer chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
This was beautiful
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Awwww. D lemon to d end would've sealed d deal...jus sayin. Awesome read. I addd it to my folder of good reads
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This was wonderfully executed. A good development so far. On to the next
Sabrina chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
This story is emotional and very well written. I loved reading it. An amazing discovery!
WOWOWOWWO chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
hit me right in the feels!
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I literally started laughing at the end and then dissolved into crying.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015